3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnrealPRO 19.03.20 11:40 pm

Genova and the future of the krogan (Mass Effect 3)

We all know that you can heal Genova,and no.Depending on this we can get salarians support and no(if Thane survived,you can heal and get).Are the krogan cure?Revive their culture or they did not understand the lesson and will take revenge and rampage?If you gave them a chance?Unsubscribe,argue and explain.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Striker36484 19.03.20

I cured genophage, other options considered treachery play pure Paragon.

U
UnrealPRO 19.03.20

Pure Paragon?The topic just above this, I already wrote that it is not needed.VEGA bar you visited?There you will meet the evil response,but he get the reputation,raise the morale of soldiers.About Genova I think that with the right choice(eve must be alive) Croghan will be on the right path to revive the culture and the awareness of their mistakes with proper authorities.

S
Striker36484 19.03.20

What difference need it or not, I believe the cure of genophage a good solution, I can't choose the other two options, conscience torment) I Hate meanness and treachery.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

It gives a very transparent hint that in the presence of Rex and eve, the krogan can be a normal peaceful future. Not the fact that other clans do not rebel, but overall there is reason to hope that the krogan after the treatment of genophage will become more reasonable and can join the galactic community. So, theoretically, in the presence of Rex and eve you can take a chance and spray the medicine.

Reeve is another matter. He's not very smart, too aggressive and unpredictable. Under his rule, to treat Genova is a crime against the salarians, a turian and other races, which can tuck under the hand of the Reeve, if suddenly th.

So theoretically, I tend to just this: if Rex and eve is alive - treat. If dead is left untreated.
In practice, we tried different versions, the most swinish of them meant killing Mordina on Tuchanka and the murder of Rex at the Citadel.

U
UnrealPRO 19.03.20

Only-alpha
To the point!That's when them makes sense to treat the krogan.If by itself in character.

a
artemsberg 19.03.20

ha if I knew it would be this ending that is not cured and it turns out repeaters no genofag cured,krogan start breeding at high rates to fly to another colony, they can not and in the end will kill each other or die due to overcrowding

r
rnk88 19.03.20

arensberg
I agree, if you cured the krogan genophage bred and then PI...Dec Earth mother and all the remaining people there (((. This is another podtverjdenie that the ending of ME3 - full Shittttt.....

H
Hemo 19.03.20

Then I think development versions of the game will be much developed if the course will go beyond the game. I passed the game in two versions of the cure, but more inclined that Genova is not necessary to treat, but rakhny not need to be saved otherwise it will be fought to the back and I have thought about the perfect krogan, Grunt, he, too, should be such as to affect geofag otherwise, why was it set up, I don't think he just appeared for extras games

a
artemsberg 19.03.20

rnk88
not only the earth and tuchanka, too, and kick the ground so if there is half the galactic fleet was going to fly and they can't plus the earth all broken-down reapers

I
Infiltrator 19.03.20

Maybe next part will be Krogan in the galaxy is to them.

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.03.20

Croghan ugly frog.This sucks.

L
Larunn 19.03.20

Always fly Genova. Although slightly scary - will the Rex re? Or centuries later, they could start to become impudent?
Even if so - my Shepard already just not live))

V
Voin Morgota 19.03.20

Larunn
That's what I always fly. But here recently I think. Retranslate destroyed a bunch of krogan, turian, and the remaining people are stuck on the ground. How krogan breed like cockroaches, I people death warrant signed.

L
Larunn 19.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Well, if the shepherd left alive-fuck the Queen - they are each other's balance.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.09.20

Retranslates destroyed a bunch of krogan, Turians and the rest of the people stuck on the ground. The way the krogans breed like cockroaches, I signed the death sentence to people.
they kind of like females at home sitting at the stove so that the krogans look like mother earth will not multiply if they do not have any trick.
the Turian population will be limited to food problems if they do not bring a bioreactor. in another case, the production of their sugars from terrestrial batats is technical and resource-intensive.
And here's the ozari peck-bake

S
Stoic 16.12.21

MunchkiN 616 A
healthy female krogan lays 1,000 eggs a year. If the genophage is healed, immediately after the war there will be 1000 times more krogan (children for now), and further exponentially. And the people, asari and turia, are much smaller, because the reapers directed the main blow against these races.
Without repeaters, traveling across the galaxy will take about 10 years, this is not a time for krogan.
So if the genophage is healed, the galaxy after the victory will become a krogan empire, and after 500 years other races will disappear.

PS A genophage-infected female krogan gives birth to one child per year, which is comparable to other races.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.12.21

Stoic A
genophage-infected female krogan gives birth to one child per year, which is comparable to other races.
if the infa is correct, then it's quite a lot. because a human female can give birth to children much less than once a year (if it is really necessary, somewhere, roughly speaking, once every 2.5-3 years) and if she does this, she will quickly turn into a beige old woman. and the krogan lives a long time.
I just understand the situation is such that their number is not growing very quickly, despite the fact that they forced the birth rate most likely from the initial one (despite the fact that the birth rate should be proportional to the capacity of the environment), then there is a factor about the cat that the Rex says that krogan often lead aggressive and risky lifestyle from which they die which is such a factor that at the beginning of the game 1 krogan are an extinct species. they need to reconsider their social and cultural policies. but as we know from the andromeda, after 500 years, the genophage itself should fade away and the successfully sold krogan will grow.
Well, now, as it were, about the environment of the krogan, where, as I understand it, the most fertile females are concentrated and where the genophage is defeated (maybe it is some kind of antivirus virus that blocks the past virus, they need to come into some kind of contact with the re-infected krogan so that it works, and so this only on the planet) ... this is a fallout 3. there is little food and krogan hunt threshers like whales, which will not seriously increase the number. even with a favorable outcome, when high technologies, in addition to AI, survived, one should expect a possible krogan attack in a few 10 -100 ten years with the capture of suitable planets. what the okir seems to be talking about, referring to his boys before the final me3. Rex has different views.
with worse red outcomes, the krogan will return to the close state of life of the code, they were found by salarians or turians (somewhere close to modern technologies after a massive all-out nuclear war) but already with an approximate idea of ​​technology and some kind of zero element reserve.
krogan proliferate because, in general, they have become a cosmic civilization and the capacity of their environment has increased.