3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedyada 19.03.20 11:40 pm

The fastest and easiest to kill tallboy. (Dishonored)

Sometimes they are so long wet that it was easier to escape. As jeih can quickly kill?
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 19.03.20

I usually climb higher and shoot Darts at the 3 tanks behind them. 2 grenades is also usually enough. But it's easier - of course to get around.

L
Lol93 19.03.20

Climb higher and kill in the jump. Next run and the next new one.

f
fedyada 19.03.20

Thank you.

A
Abibas for us 19.03.20

teleport to the driver and all

N
NightHawkreal 19.03.20

I've killed the time-stopping, but it's easier not to approach.

b
b.sasha 19.03.20

Three incendiary dart one by one,tallboy even fire can't keep up.

T
Tesador 19.03.20

To kill just tell me it is possible to neutralize without killing?

N
NightHawkreal 19.03.20

I've seen just as their pylon toppled.

m
madman_92 19.03.20

Tesador
their kind and impossible to put down at least even a few javelins they do not take, only or to have avoided or moving in to take away.

K
Knight_light 19.03.20

took a tank of blubber, climbed the roof, threw in tallboy -badabum! - mechanism is destroyed.

You can also war with tollbom from the ground (but you need the ability to call the wind)- when the pilot shoots at you, yuzaem the wind and he gets his own discharge himself in the head. Like a pair of three charges enough, because he has explosive tanks on the back.
It is also possible prism (Ala sniper) zoom in the view and several times a crossbow dart to hit the pilot.

s
saa0891 19.03.20

Wrote,the easiest way is killed immediately,climb the hill,and when he comes jump or teleport right at him,time and strike,no longer what is required.

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Antimad 19.03.20

I have this way with the jumping, actually accidentally found out. Do stealth take place like, not killing anyone and not get caught the eye. But sometimes they notice me and before you download the save always run, chopped down a bit as to vent) So this tallboy also jumped from the roof, I think before flying, eat at the tanks rear. And then hop, slowing time and such a pathetic blow between the clavicles on x, and all.

Z
ZOleg 19.03.20

But you can still neutralize them without killing?

M
MArkoni 19.03.20

Despite the fact that the armor Tolboev protects them from the tranq Darts,put to sleep, they still can,with a few pieces at a time. For this mission,when you return to the pub Dog-hole after the betrayal of the loyalists,run the branch alternative quests to rescue Piero and Sokolov(without killing before this Tolboev and security near the Studio) and in dialogue with Piero after the transfer of the drawing, select the point of neutralization. Then put the missing tank of whale oil in the slot and you are done.

r
robotizir 19.03.20

Crossbow shot at things that glow in the back and they all vzryvaetsya. Or am I just stupidly fired the crossbow at them, not in the cylinders. By the way, tranq Darts do not work, because they're wearing thick armor.

N
NCR Ranger 19.03.20

Full stop time is the easiest option. Killed on any difficulty without problems, even escape can do.

B
BUGAGAGer 19.03.20

Took advantage of incineration (something like that). I cut all in a row, the level of chaos do not rise. And Tolboev top drenched (two at a time).

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.03.20

Top accidentally fell and soaked

T
Tamerlan018 19.03.20

The best way to kill tallboy to attack from above. And slow-mo beautiful)

s
sandetto 19.03.20

To kill Tolboev very simple with perky Dark vision (1 LV.) (for ease, though it is possible and without) and Agility (1 EQ.). Fit with the back, jumping with a knife on your back - a corpse.