3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tovarisch-110 19.03.20 11:41 pm

\"Cerberus\" (Mass Effect 3)

the question actually is : how do you feel about this organization ?

Ghost certainly drugged the Reapers, but he was still right about the fact that the Reapers can be controlled (according to catalyst)
And intoxication , I believe he was quite a good man . His methods may be a drag , but he does not deny . He's really willing to go to great lengths for the sake of humanity . If it were possible , I would personally did not come into conflict with Cerberus .
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

he was quite a good person
yeah, like Hitler))) And almost died as well)))

The only thing I did not understand all the last two parts of the game: WHY the Phantom has revived Shepard?!!! It don't make no sense. If he was besotted, even in part 2, then generally the nonsense turns out.

T
Tovarisch-110 19.03.20

He died almost the same)))

by the way , not it is not a fact..... if the final part of the game is glitch Shep (as I personally hope) , then maybe not dead....

I
Infiltrator 19.03.20

That would be the second part of Shepard helped such forces of Cerberus, which in the third it poured all would be super.

J
JVMaker 19.03.20

Hmm, if you look from a certain point of view, with the same success we can say that Hitler was also quite a nice person and was willing to go to great lengths for the sake of the Germans and the Nazi regime was also good, you agree with that too? And the Americans, or rather their government to do the right thing, if you look at it from a citizen of America, it's all for them, at least in part, and p.....UY on thousands of dead Iraqis, because they are a well intentioned democracy bear.

S
Sandrum 19.03.20

spellcustomer
Well drugged I think he was already in the 3rd part, if you carefully listen to the recording to Sanctuary and then all the videos are on the basis of the Ghost.He allegedly and his soldiers(were privredu in the half husky) and myself wanted to improve, but because of nedogona of the finished work of the reapers had to drug him. And he really was the norm people(read the comics).

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Hitler was a schizophrenic and a bastard, though not without talent. The same can be said about the Phantom. Any fanatical idea leads straight to the coffin and no victim then there can be no justification. Looking for a way to control the Reapers, despite the fact that the entire galaxy dies? Oh no... the Ghost - freak, and Cerberus - the SS of the future.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Sandrum
True, but his eyes glowing, even in part 2 is very confusing. And in the third, he admitted that he devoted his life to studying the reapers.

T
Tovarisch-110 19.03.20

JVMaker
Well, if you consider how to relate to people of many other races , such an organization as Cerberus humanity needs

with the same success we can say that Hitler was also quite a nice person and was willing to go to great lengths for the sake of the Germans and the Nazi regime was also good, you agree with that too?

this is a slightly different case .... a few

S
Sandrum 19.03.20

spellcustomer
Read above(about comics) will read you will understand about the eyes, there's another story)))the Comic way in the file
http://www.playground.ru/files/komiks_mass_effect_evolution_1_4-56773/

O
Oxygen_woLF 19.03.20

Really, read the comic. And you will understand where did the Phantom of such implants, and why he behaved in the 3rd part

m
mr.istp 19.03.20

Actually Timmy was a good guy, I was surprised when ME3 started with the fact that Shepard is no longer with Cerberus.

D
Deathspell Omega 19.03.20

if they're not drugged, and it's just we can convince
and he's actually a normal dude just somehow knew that the reapers can be controlled, however know where, and decided to have a lot of power

D
Dimayzer 19.03.20

Deathspell Omega, no, the Ghost was drugged, it says a small catalyst at the end, something like: He was not able to control us because we controlled him.

S
SamusAran 19.03.20

this is evidenced by the small catalyst at the end, something like: He was not able to control us because we controlled him.
If he was even telling the truth.

g
get away_[667] 19.03.20

If Ghost in the M3 was drugged, it drugged the action turns out was not logic - it was not reasoned as the Reapers, he had completely different goals and motives, he wanted to enslave the Reapers, he confronted them on the Sanctuary at the end of the game. In ME2, in ME3, what's in the book - he always wanted to study the technology of the Reapers and using them to uplift humanity, or to gain thus unlimited power. As far as I remember, in the records of the headquarters of Cerberus was shown as the Phantom of the integrated special implants that allowed him to resist the influence of the Reapers. And the kid in the finals at all don't have to listen))

So I don't think he was drugged. He's just your methods of dealing with the Reapers)

If it were possible , I would personally did not come into conflict with Cerberus

There is such a possibility, in the final. As said by a Ghost, Cerberus is not an organization but an idea. You can implement it and support the intentions of the Ghost by selecting the Control.

l
legion6663 19.03.20

The reapers could not fully control someone, the object should save a portion of his will, so the reapers managed the Ghost imperceptibly, he believed that he was not intoxicated. The words of the Catalyst confirmed that the Ghost drugged He was not able to control us because we controlled him

D
Dimayzer 19.03.20

A narcotic acts differently, someone turns into simple puppets, and someone drugged so that they thought they were doing the right thing. Example - SARN, he thought he was going to save the world by helping the reapers. The Ghost was drugged as well, probably thanks to the implant. And, I think, acting out his motives, he would be the Sword of mankind, and not stabbed in the back.
Yes, by the way, when we destroy the database Cerberus, it says that the Ghost has fled to the citadel and warned the reapers, I don't remember who exactly said it.

B
Barzee 19.03.20

I think he was drugged only in the end when the reapers gave information about the horn. After all, if the reapers attacked sanctuary, they really were afraid of the intentions of the Ghost. Secondly, the dialogue in the final, he always answered aragonsky replica fine in the end, he, like Saren at the end of ME, started talking nonsense and eventually zastrelilsya, as aforesaid.

G
Garrus-1994 19.03.20

Actually corny was done with Cerberus. Evil bitches want rasfigachit and all. It was more interesting to make a story with Cerberus. And Ghost didn't have actually to be narcotic and to kill as Sarena, but I realized that developers simply something is not enough, considering that all their games from Baldur and ending with ME, it is the same in terms of plot innovations in this respect, they simply wouldn't be able to implement. Although the final they did the original. No, still had to do something different to beat the story with Cerberus. After all, if you think about it you with them such stuff to deploy while not interfering with the fight against the Reapers.
the Ghost fled to the citadel and warned the reapers, I don't remember who exactly said it
Well, here not even knowing who said it, to be purely logical thought. Why do we base Cerberus attacked? Just chtol to dislodge them from the game? Then we would be no better than them does. We flew over preteennon VI, respectively, and it is this phrase said)

D
Dimayzer 19.03.20

Well, the main objective was to knock them out of the game. After Kai Len (or whatever it is), steal VI, Shep was the bad, remember the time after the fall of the Motherland Azari. A WEE proteanina was just accompanying task. Though I can something not properly understood.
As for the plot I agree, it would be possible more interesting to do. The Ghost of a huge just for some deal.