3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil11993 19.03.20 11:42 pm

Boilers in a snowy area (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

Tell me, to ignite the totems with fireball from the boiler and need some kind of ability or am I doing something wrong, there is a distance of a few screens and no perforation of additional intervals directly. Thanks in advance for the help :).
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
B1ZZY 19.03.20

Daniil11993
You need skill to take(0гненный ball) in the winter which

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
a ball of fire out of the boiler you need a skill boost and a feather over there prilovchitsya for example, I from one boiler checked the long range of the gust of wind from pen to ignite the coals stay as far as possible and wave the pen then put the momentum of the ball of fire up and then wave your feather for example to guide him
or if you do get the hang of the impulse I so he lit and not 1 attempt
for example there will be a moment when you light up the boiler and he along the arc from the top down flying we need to see where falls on the ball to quickly jump back and forward momentum
if anything throw a screen will try to suggest

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

B1ZZY
I already went through all the zones, only in the desert to the boss do not let that be held the race, ran from the bear, even the thorns climbed where I shouldn't even be something I can not find this skill, go check out the passage, and then I just get stupid with the eyes of the statue, but it first had not yet played :). There is a suspicion that it is necessary at the bottom of mitovica to jump on the candle with the attraction, but something does not work there this stuff is fine :(.

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
I'll try, sometimes the game has trouble understanding what to do and how, and in many places you can climb up ahead of time, the developers have not modified.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
Write here ask,in General, I went through the game though not in full but half of the achievements I like are
sorry for no new game plus to get all skills or play after the final boss
in General, treat

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
Happened 10-15 times with light totem near the kitchen, it's a complete perversion(a couple of times myself on fire several times into the sky fall into the floor, walls, etc., 5 times fell in front of the totem), at least put some Moki in front of the cauldron with the tip, and then in other places full of worth, until recently I think I needed a skill to find, and not an improvisation to do :). Thanks again to all for the help :).

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
Yes, I have almost all passed, now is somewhere around 77-80%, and 40% achivami, but there is the other 40% is quests, items, health, not counting the 20% nerd and spitalerhof :). There will be questions, you know where to go :).

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
come on he was mubahala was looking for options but there has been almost no hints and guides
so if that write)

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
All that has passed already :). The worm was forced to run bigger tests on the speed, and the final boss is strangely dead, until I tried to reconfigure the office to the last stage pass after 20-30 attempts. I did not understand, I accidentally killed him or he killed himself, I think a second :).

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
the worm did to 2 times stupidly sending a spurt of momentum and a breakthrough in the sand
I was just expecting pdobnaya for throughout Locka not a single mob was suspicious so expect prevoznemogaya not wrong)
and about the owls you're likely to fire hit he has dot fire who has sensitive)