3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tobias Reaper 19.03.20 11:42 pm

The Death Of Shepard (Mass Effect 3)

Do you think he's(a) sacrifice yourself in the end to save the universe or as usual will be trivial?
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masterdors 19.03.20

May be so concre...XS

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.03.20

Can be one of the variant endings. But happy end Buda is necessary.

P
Prostix 19.03.20

if in part 2 you can die, but not one and all together, in addition to befriended the Joker, and SUSIE, then the third surely will be all of the galactic fleet to die to save the earth :D and Council will be as usual: Ah, yes, Reapers xD

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 19.03.20

Do you think he's(a) sacrifice yourself in the end to save the universe or as usual will be trivial

the type to sacrifice himself is not ronaldinha

N
N7boy 19.03.20

Shepard can not die - just become a Reaper, as a variant of the ending

c
cinichnyy pirozhok 19.03.20

Shepard....John Shepard....
OMG

b
barmaley73 19.03.20

Will pretentious and trite to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the galaxy,it was the end of Shep's story and very fashionable - in the spirit of Japanese anime/comics.

S
Stormreaver 19.03.20

Tobias Reaper
It's Biowar. They can not trivial.

K
Kris Rebel 19.03.20

Not only the victory of the reapers. But may be killed whole races can be lost forever, the Land and probably may die a shepherd. Developed even said that I will try to do so to survive to the end of the much harder than in ME2, where you were more likely to die was harder than staying alive.

h
hamingu 19.03.20

A bit like waiting for the last book, Harry Potter, don't you think?

A
AlexZebol 19.03.20

Judging by the spoilers of the demo, there are options as a living and a dead Shepard.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

Not only the victory of the reapers
-sorry if so.

B
BlackMetallll 19.03.20

no the end game will be the long-awaited wedding with the penny (or someone like)
and they lived long and schastlivo

L
Last Engineer 19.03.20

I think Shepard will die from its own coolness. He will save the Galaxy, a critical mass of coolness and Papas outweigh the weight reasonable and Shepard will explode as a Supernova, and in its place a Black hole will occur. I imagine it

K
Kanagan81 19.03.20

but if the same shepherd which developed as a gg offers will die, then I just FOR all limbs freak some, but his Persian sales sorry :)

H
Hroum 19.03.20

BlackMetallll
It would be great. ^_^

F
Fail zen 19.03.20

hamingu Know, never expected this book)
Kanagan81 you're so Vain at Shep, he's such ustraivet))

K
Kanagan81 19.03.20

Fail zen
well, sorry, but on taste and color as they say, the markers are different :)

you just have not seen my(a) :)) pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Stormreaver 19.03.20

Kanagan81
Yes, he is still nothing but standard femshep terrible as Husk. But where really there, terrible...

K
Kanagan81 19.03.20

Yes, women game rarely beautiful doing (or rather trying to,but they have Fig leaves) to take the child that they are in the initial trailer for 3 made the game face baby not a girl and pristrelite do not mind :) (terrible,but a joke) I remember in silent hill played like 4 (room was called) there was an episode with a boy,chubby,small, freckled well, the beauty, and here modern game on you, girl Boo.