3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger[Overmind] 19.03.20 11:50 pm

Rex (Mass Effect 3)

Actually the question is this: if you are stupid enough and managed to keep Rex alive in МЕ1, what do you see its role in the M3? Whether it is your partner or as the leader of the krogan?
82 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAORGA 19.03.20

I think that as the leader of the krogan. So that he can go back to klmandu Shepard, there is no logic. Except that his policies will fail and it will be expelled from clan. But it is not so. :(

T
Tiger[Overmind] 19.03.20

I, too, am inclined to the latter opinion.
Ah... I remember his jokes in the Elevator and talk on Normadie... and it skills - it is hell for enemies. The only one not afraid was on the job to go...
Remembering his first meeting with Rakhny on Nover:

Liara: Oh! What is it?
Rex: Yes the trash! Don't be afraid, I'm with you... (alternative translation: don't be afraid, I will protect you...)

I think that in ME3 our friend will not fail us...

S
SAORGA 19.03.20

I hope that at least the finale will still run with this big guy :)

N
Nikus-de-Shefli 19.03.20

Rather, the leader of the krogan...

G
Garrus-1994 19.03.20

Yes Rex buddy shepherd for all in the face nadeet

D
Demonic Wolf 19.03.20

garrus-1994

Yeah, drop everything, and go face to beat.

S
Smith71 19.03.20

Rex would be a great Leader Krogan... That he can unite the Tuchanka and fight back the Reapers... And then if you want to Shepard was a great warrior", it will give them the cure for genofaga... And won't Croghan to destroy the galaxy if will multiply...
They comprehend what it was... If there is another aggression will punish them again... Well, actually, the Krogan has the chance to become the most important race in the galaxy... But with Rex...

D
Demonic Wolf 19.03.20

And won't Croghan to destroy the galaxy if will multiply...

And maybe in turn, you will take and begin turian wet, and then to others come.

G
Garrus-1994 19.03.20

Yes, I think Rex can release the reapers he had them all scattered

K
Karl_Smith 19.03.20

if only Shepard will help))

G
Garrus-1994 19.03.20

and without Shepard, it is all scattered, and then 2 squad Shepard will lay))), which were in me 1 and me 2

K
Karl_Smith 19.03.20

that's why I would like MMO to ME after 3 was over the krogan think everyone wants to play

f
fordGP 19.03.20

by the way, what about the Rex and the krogan.
We left Rex alive in МЕ1, and he became a leader.
In the M3 we will likely enlist the support races to fight the Reapers. Rex as a friend of Shep's will support it, especially Cap may help in the treatment of genophage.

But here's the RUB. Rex is going to help an old friend and force the krogan to help. But it may be the last thing that would make Rex on the post of the leader, as the krogan will be cured and they will not need a leader because they can again each other to kill and all over the galaxy to try to avenge Genova.

Rex is a wise leader and he knows what people need. But the problem is that the krogan need such a leader while they are infected with genophage

T
Tiger[Overmind] 19.03.20

That's why I destroyed the cure=)

S
SAORGA 19.03.20

I left the medication because it is the shepherd and he disposes of them. If he immediately gave it to the krogan, I would have destroyed it.

v
vladislav 19.03.20

if Rex died I guess for him to be Reeve.

S
Smith71 19.03.20

Reeve against reform... And Rex for reform...
And these reforms have benefited the krogan...
And Reeve is not able to change the world in which there is Tuchanka...
So I don't expect anything from him... He's just a substitute for Rex...

S
SAORGA 19.03.20

What if the M3 will be a love line with Rex for female Shapard? :)

K
Karl_Smith 19.03.20

What if the M3 will be a love line with Rex for female Shapard? :)
Yes and during sex would be like with Morinth

S
SAORGA 19.03.20

Almost... He'll just squash it. :) Well not necessarily.