3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rnk88 19.03.20 11:50 pm

Someone from the team to shepherd applies the best? (Mass Effect 3)

I think it's Liara. When Shep died, it is the UNP was looking for him and did everything to Gray Realtor has not gotten his body. She's the one in the M3 helped him find a horn. She recorded the information for future descendants. In General, a candidate for LEE is obvious. And worst of all - it's Ashley: in МЕ1 all rude, threw in ME2 on the Horizon. Never pointeresuetes what happened to him in between ME2 and ME3. Constantly mouthed off about Cerberus, and besides, drunk - generally kind of a bitch.
83 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Liara and Garrus (not his fault that the writers of the Penny in the Savior Shepard chose).

N
Nik18 19.03.20

garrus, Tully. well, in principle I agree that liara, while in the second part she sepom went

r
rnk88 19.03.20

spellcustomer
Yeah: Aliens, a much more humane people (

S
Stormreaver 19.03.20

Garrus and Liara, of course.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

rnk88
Not once in the game on this fact, pay attention. People (from party members) are not presented with the best hand, and Garrus and Liara is the most loyal and reliable friends.

B
Betgor 19.03.20

Garrus , Tali and Liara
Personally, my opinion))

D
DukeOfChaos 19.03.20

I fully support Betgor
Liara T'Soni Garrus and Tali Vakarian'Zora you you neem Normandy Nar Raya.

r
rnk88 19.03.20

I thought of the People to shepherd it is best to treat Jacob. But if you start an affair with him in ME3 throw. Do not say anything about the rest: 1) Stupid Soldatenko racist 2) a Whiner with a Ukrainian name. 3) the Cynical bitch out of the tube. 4) Mad zechka - biotic. 5) old man - a mercenary. 6) the Thief is the artist. 7) Gamer - buharik. MDA (((

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

rnk88
Me3 much opens his eyes. For the entire game, the only person who is really good by the Shepard is Anderson.

S
Stormreaver 19.03.20

rnk88
2 and 7 who is this? O_o

r
rnk88 19.03.20

Valorsworn
2) Cayden Alenko
7) James VEGA

T
TORRESNATOR 19.03.20

Tali?! I think it best refers to Garrus.
Support those who believe that Anderson is better all refers to years.
And just from cooperteam Liara.

V
Vladislav.M 19.03.20

I think it's the Joker,Garrus and Liara.

S
Stormreaver 19.03.20

rnk88
The Kaidan problems with alcohol more than everyone else on the team.

VEGA refers to Shepard as a boss, you.

S
SvetaRed 19.03.20

And worst of all - it's Ashley: in МЕ1 all rude, threw in ME2 on the Horizon. Never pointeresuetes what happened to him in between ME2 and ME3. Constantly mouthed off about Cerberus, and besides, drunk - generally kind of a bitch.
You had a dream. No it not rude. In ME2 threw, yeah. Had reason. As engineer Adams. You hour not hate, no? And in between 2 and 3rd part no one, including Ashley, no one could ask the Affairs Shep. Kakbe he was in custody.

P
Phoenix1989 19.03.20

Nik18
garrus, Tully. well, in principle I agree that liara, while in the second part she sepom did not go
Liara in the third part in one of the dialogues very much, apologized to Shepard for something that did not go with him, did not support in the fight against the collectors... so forgivable. But Ashley is anything except accusations about Cerberus hasn't really shown.

Liara, Garrus, Tali, Joker, and of course Rex!!! not once Rex called the shepherd brother, he trusts him more than anyone else of the krogan, and so on.

r
rnk88 19.03.20

SvetaRed
In МЕ1 ran over the Penny, and salairskogo scientist who studied the guardians.

T
TORRESNATOR 19.03.20

Of course, Grunt you can add Rex and the Joker.
AA as EDI ?! :) Though she and VI but always true to GG.

T
TORRESNATOR 19.03.20

Of the most Incredulous of course Ashley.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

SvetaRed
Kakbe he was in custody. Anderson offered to them with the captain to see, given the opportunity, but they proudly refused. In one of the dialogues is clearly sounded.