3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 19.03.20 11:51 pm

The most handsome male character of the trilogy ? (Mass Effect 3)

About the most beautiful female character's issues were.How about male characters?To judge by appearance and character in General.What kind of husband.Persian most likable for you?As a team member,companion or purely male character,not only in the team,all 3 parts in a whole.For men the question can be rephrased.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 19.03.20

Gryunt-goal guy, funny man EPT :)

A
Alex_Pro 19.03.20

I malyas not on that part, buddy. You girls ask, what man prettiest in the game. And guys as more girls are interested in. Isn't it?

j
jane334 19.03.20

Sidorovich12
And Rex :D

j
jane334 19.03.20

Аlex_Pro
Girls here too :) About the Persians have two dozen questions at least.

Z
Zack Ruin 19.03.20

Shepard

M
Malkart 19.03.20

Garrus. Looks pathetic. Cool guy

d
deathSNORK 19.03.20

VEGA?

G
Gzs_87 19.03.20

Shep :)

h
hardwaredude 19.03.20

In my opinion the Joker. He's so charming and cute. At Kaidan's face is too common, features are not outstanding in my opinion. Shep is also good.

[
[ttk]Terrorist 19.03.20

That Is Garrus. His image is very good. It's hard to describe a lot of emotions when I found him in the third part of Omega)

L
Luk_prost 19.03.20

Cayden's handsome with a calm, resolute character. Tain a very interesting character. Mordin chatty, funny guy. Gryunt mad lover to kill, a cool party friend. Avik his sense of humor, strict,and brisk character. VEGA is also with a sense of humor ,kind and outstanding. Rex by the way,is also his sense of humor,rigid, straightforward character. Garrus well, there is no need to write anything) P. S : These characters are the most memorable)

S
Shilyard Fic 19.03.20

Illusive 10 out of 10 definitely!

Y
Yok-Haos 19.03.20

Joker) Well, Shep, too bad in 3 parts. Cayden too sugary, and the rest on beautiful do not pull. Max cute. Well, it is, of course, speaking only of the representatives of the earth. The beauty of aliens is difficult to assess)

j
jane334 19.03.20

deathSNORK
maybe :)

1TvoyBatya1 19.03.20

well, of course the forerunner

L
Larunn 19.03.20

For me the most beautiful - of course, Kayden. The Joker probably just fun, VEGA is not so much beautiful as striking. The same can be said about Garrus.