3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZipX3 19.03.20 11:52 pm

Problems of conducting operations, the SHANK of the nuclei-the world (Fallout 4)

please help I need to do an operation on a location municipality solar Straits (I have access to the workshop in this location) but I can't not hold one of the entries in the table the name of the location black and not pressed I think it was because of Professor of goodfella which is in this location but I happened on a bug and it disappeared I secpanel then killed and rejoice then he disappeared again and I rejoice then secpanel and I even killed the entire village killed, but still can't perform the surgery. Please help I don't know what to do
1 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 19.03.20

ZipX3
Probably have to load a save before the start of all problems (before the murder of the Professor and to its revival).

If no saves, then it is incurable. Will only help someone else save for the Cores of the World (you can search right on the same site).

In General, a lot of you will not lose what is not further advanced. Further progression In the World - is immoral in its essence. Because you will eventually pay the Commonwealth under the authority of the raiders, with whom in this Commonwealth prior to the beginning of the story In the World were numerous battles to the death. Though the raiders Cores-the World is not like raiders of the Commonwealth.