3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Krasilov 19.03.20 11:52 pm

Problem with sound (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

Downloaded hatab, there is no sound in the game, everywhere in the system the sound is there, shaking repak from space, there is identity of silence
17 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 19.03.20

sad . you deaf . doctors

I
IlovePS4 19.03.20

Since this theme was created, I have also a problem with sound, special epic moments I have instead of sound there is some gnashing of nowhere this no longer appears, it appears randomly. Thought it was due to a large load, but no, CPU don't even bother, and vidyuhi too. Stable FPS does not drop below 75 ( vertikalka included).

K
Krey 19.03.20

IlovePS4
Install on the SSD if available. Problems should disappear

j
jack_deal 19.03.20

how to solve a problem, let me know. the problem is the same. there is no sound quite

V
Vlad Ninashov 19.03.20

IlovePS4
Also steam version, exact same problem with sound, 7300HQ I5 + GTX 1050 ( 4GB) 16 GB of RAM.
I thought that at some point simple percent choked, but was not, wait for the patch or something, or really SSD the game to move from the hard

I
IlovePS4 19.03.20

Cray
Ssd is only 15 GB free, thanks РДР2.

j
jack_deal 19.03.20

Vlad Minasov
I have not steam, but the problem is different. there is no sound at all. ssd is

I
Ilya Krasilov 19.03.20

The problem is confirmed by the developer, wait for the patch
PS I found this topic, if you have a monitor with HDMI and there is a connector for audio, insert your audio, MB will help

m
macsim702 19.03.20

Here many write about the trouble with the sound. Strange, but I have them why not. The game is on SSD. Special listened , no rattles and clanks heard.

j
jack_deal 19.03.20

Ilya Krasilov
Found the problem the incentive. They still do not know what the problem is, but trying to understand

Y
Yura Samoylov 19.03.20

Vlad Minasov
I moved it doesn't help)

K
Kochu 19.03.20

I have the sound at the beginning of the frieze .In the game, like all the rules

A
A-n-u 19.03.20

I have the same problem to download. After not faced the gnashing

P
PostalZombie3 05.01.21

Thank God, I thought I was the only one, a randomly crackling sound, such a feeling that the blue screen will jump out, it's good that it's not about the hardware, we are waiting for the patch playing with earplugs))

-
-Leff- 05.01.21

I bought the game in December. In Stimaeus is on ssd. Developed the problem did not solve

S
Subaru MotorSports 05.01.21

-Leff-
Can change sound settings.
https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/tech/treschit_hripit_zvuk-997691/#comment-18982141

r
registran4ik 01.02.21

I turned off spatial sound in the game settings in Audio, it worked