3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SOFTelele 19.03.20 11:52 pm

The passage of the \"Rumors\" and how to break barriers. (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

The passage of the Rumors and how to break barriers ?
There in the den howling out loud about the tree on the map bought it too, and how to break down the aisle XS, went through the campaign mode well back to the battle with the Raven, all the plot abilities are.

9 Comments
Sort by:
l
lions_lions 19.03.20

SOFTelele
In the ink swamps need a spear. I bought from ofer and immediately improved it. It almost breaks all the walls. The emphasis is to stand and shoot. But the ore under the ridge, I did not understand how to break through. Also gathered. In addition to the ore. And get achievements because of this. Maybe a bug, I don't know.

S
SOFTelele 19.03.20

lions_lions
Thank you ! And then ofer I bought this asterisk)

S
SOFTelele 19.03.20

lions_lions
And where is Rough diamond for the quest , was the last, like all near the shovel dug up, give a screenshot of the pancreas

B
B1ZZY 19.03.20

lions_lions
Buy the hammer and push it can beat by itself(a Shot in the jump) and break bones and other floors are broken

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

SOFTelele
I just randomly tried to burrow into the sand near the shovel and gave me the stone, didn't even know about it :).

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
take the diamond to brow which you buy and improve pieces

l
lions_lions 19.03.20

B1ZZY
Ahh.. that's before I wasn't thinking clearly. So, logically, I like this floor with this spear and fought. And ridge better?) Thank you!

l
lions_lions 19.03.20

SOFTelele
Well, there's your answer. Carry it to Quillen. Like that's his name.
My brain remember I broke on the question to whom to give the pirate the pipe. I immediately Moki sentinel that guarded the entrance to the soup. Yet all is not bypassed. So would this quest and failed.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

lions_lions
myself for a long time puzzled to whom to give the tube like everyone gave accidentally went to watch the statistics and then he told me about the pipe says here I ofigel)