3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 19.03.20 11:53 pm

The fan blows when you alt+tab

Good time of day.

Comp 8700 i7 3.2 16gb ram, RTX 2080, latest win10 regularly updated, drivers are latest, regularly updated

In some games (at the moment, RDR2, before that a remake of AOE2) found the following byaka - during the game, of course, strongly blowing fans. When you enter the pause mode, the fan is quiet, all is well. But when I'm in the same pause mode do ALT+TAB, that is, minimize the game, the fans cut in full and herachat vengeance, yet again I will not reveal the game. How to deal with it? I play between patients at work, very uncomfortable, when the computer yells, and it heats the room as the heater. In some games everything is fine. The same latest call of duty perfectly subsides when it is rolled up. Where to dig?
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 19.03.20

And you using the task Manager see what is happening with the load on the system when the game collapsed. I suspect that the fans are spinning not just. You can try to play in windowed mode, then the game should be more predictable than in full screen. The rest is from the game depends on how it is optimized.

PS Actually at work to play well.

k
kvitos 19.03.20

vitalik76
the work can be played if agreed with the employer. And if the clinic is mine, that in General, what you want to do ) but would not interfere with work ) operated on the patient, to another patient for half an hour, why not play? Home three children, it is more difficult )

I'll try to povtykat Manager

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.03.20

Admirable composure and skill to change the focus.

Probably the case, as said above, in the game, how she handles such a scenario. There is a popular programmulina for monitoring MSI Afterburner. It is possible to watch the load and temperature of the graphics card (the normal temperature in the load - 70-75 degrees). Here you can configure the behavior of the coolers. That is and this case it is necessary to reduce the speed at certain threshold temperatures. 60-70 percent at 70 degrees should be optimal, IMHO. But it will be necessary to further monitor the temperature after the settings because of overheating we also do not want.

A
Alik Dynnik 19.03.20

You already answered correctly, but I want to clarify a little bit. For example, I have an insider at Microsoft and I periodically comes a new build, but the video card is firewood not come for the reason that Microsoft does not put firewood if you have a video card the warranty period has passed. Have handles or through the device Manager or look on the manufacturer's website.

Your problem.
Established requirements for the graphics card which the graphics card can't handle, or got a new build of the drivers for my video card and need to update. Allowed increased speed at the time of the OS boot when the graphics card switches from divers of Microsoft AT the graphics card.