3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.03.20 11:53 pm

Myltse or square shade (Call of Duty: Warzone)

This game Myltse and square shade if there is an ultra smoothing and if it is something myltse, and that's in 2020, it's better in BF than 5 to play in the soap factories.
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 19.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
And you're hoping for a good game in the game with a huge map and 150 players ?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.03.20

gloccc
Yes, it is not there in the TDM square shade if you don't put the last smoothing and if you put there a horror soap soap many eyes arise if do not rummage hush, just these utyrki could not correctly shade to make they are normal only 10 metres away, had soft shadows implement pohren let the shadow would be soap and the image without smoothing clear, and that in 2020 such misery shade worse than in cs go, fuck them all at a distance to draw if there is squaring of 5x2 pixels the texture of shadows of the trees and not only such a shame we need 150 meters of the game to draw instead of 20,ti, damn PUBS on the minimum salary probably gives clearer the picture, what sold this game on the pirate market over the 700r is free and pulls hard

g
gloccc 19.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
So , what's stopping you to put antialiasing on max using NVIDIA freestyle ( or similar prog AMD ) remove the sharpness on the number of = as a result, and with the shadows all right, and the picture without soap

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.03.20

gloccc
panel NVD,uh, I put this focus, start the game and there baguet all the effects those who are of the type double transparency, where they have apparently smoothing through one place works through freestailo tried and che me to put it over one of cal off duty, there is an option to play in 4K but need probably at least gth 1080 and it looks barely acceptable, the question is how much bf v shadows on low settings ito look better overall than Soaps off duty

o
ofecer007 19.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
I on the gth 1080 play at max speed (fullHD) and suffer a soap. what to do about it. 76 Hz Monique and the game seems approximately the same flow and gives or MB. it would be FXAA it would, these new-fangled algorithms scribe or of course myltse in the eyes or poured Rosenblum. I'd rather the pixels of the eye cut than sacrifice clarity in action, for the meat. in the rainbow 6 did put fhaa

g
gloccc 19.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
NVIDIA freestyle and not need to install , just need to Givors experience options to enable experimental features . And there not only can sharpen twist , but also a bunch of other filters + now almost every game supports this feature . Personally, I'm in Kolda and many other games use nothing baguet

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.03.20

gloccc
I know this whole topic was used, and ready tune itself in offline games now the ban started because of all the wise men that set them up to get an edge in online games, all sorts of protection do not allow the game to start,

x
xSerGx_00 19.03.20

gloccc wrote:
in the options ifors experience enable experimental functions
Nothing to enable - it is no longer experimental. In the game press Alt+F3 and select the sharpness in my opinion

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.03.20

xSerGx_00
I have and Rashad tried baguet, and with freestailo crashes after a certain time of the game

x
xSerGx_00 19.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
I also took off while the wind until 1909 did not update (in my case reset) and firewood for the last none - clean install.

l
le_prophet 19.03.20

What's the problem to deliver full anti-aliasing and tweak the sharpness in freestyle or in the settings of Monica?

H
HarleyQu1nn 19.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
instead of a picture of some soap shit, in short it is easier to delete a game, find something better))