3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winter Kit 19.03.20 11:53 pm

The collar is ticking, time is not enough (Fallout 3)

Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Money addition. At the end of, killing Elijah is not enough time to escape. The collar is ticking faster and faster, and explodes. Tried tfc to run faster it does not work if run with tgm, it still explodes, and if selected, it would not recognize it, still says that it is necessary to escape from the vault of the Sierra Madre.
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter Kit 19.03.20

Well, here is my fault really. I imported into the repository, when the tick
But still, so far, do not want to restart

V
VovanFitisov 19.03.20

Try to enter the code tcl and run through the texture.

q
qwinti 19.03.20

Winter Kit
I the Assembly passed it with the help of tcl ! also muchelse then remembered onli teksturki xDD

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 19.03.20

All bars carry wanted?)) I overload tgm and tcl to walk through walls, running away :-)

S
Sheril 19.03.20

I also bullion was sorry to quit, so I had to throw the game :)

G
Garrus_91 19.03.20

Bullion can and no codes to carry out, the main thing to do everything very quickly.

S
Sheril 19.03.20

Garrus_91
bars give overweight

C
CaptainReks 19.03.20

Cheryl

N
Noran 19.03.20

Winter Kit
And backupnode save tried? or Sevilla a few times?

N
Nikita Shenkov 19.03.20

increase the movement speed of the character (player.modav speedmult 100), and to run (tcl), so just have to catch

V
Vito Aleksandrov 19.03.20

Garrus_91 wrote:
Bullion can and no codes to carry out, the main thing to do everything very quickly
Granted, not all of course but possible and the main thing is not to lose a second in turbo mode, and without them will not work.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.03.20

Winter Kit wrote:
Tried tfc to run faster does not work
With tfc it is very easy to reach the outlet through the wall, lol )
Dmitry wrote:
All bars carry wanted?)) I overload tgm and tcl to walk through walls, running away :-)
Well, what else?!Of course *all* the bars they took with them, not leave them inside the destroyed warehouse? )