3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELRASTA 19.03.20 11:53 pm

Video editing (cropping black bars, etc.)

Actually hi to all, arose the burning question on casting videos to a cart, already bombed to be honest. Here is the video small in size and time, when playing with a computer the size naturally increases and is not noticeable, but when poured into a TG, while browsing from a smartphone video direct small with big black bars on the edges when converting and editing (through program Movavi Video Editor, Movavi Video Suite, or AVS Video Editor) did and stretched at the edges, and the filling effect did the resolution changed and I can't do anything as it is poured in a small window with a hefty frame, so it stays, apparently the horror is stupid and does not see obvious things, but napravite on the right path)
Just all in theory should be uber easy and simple as editing a picture (a function of crop - press - made - ready), but then just kind of crap, in General, tell people who live in stages what and where to poke to finally stretch for full screen video to remove these black bars....
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 19.03.20

ELRASTA
I understand you have it because of the difference of the ratio of the screen. Find out more in what ratio the roller and screen.
Assume that the same (identical) the ratio of the video screen - the bars will disappear.
The aspect ratio of the screens Sedna on Smartphones in most cases, not 16/9.
In General, a roller in the CART properly displayed. It's definitely not Wagon squeaks?

E
ELRASTA 19.03.20

Ryazancev
Any other groups in the Tg video is always displayed in full screen without streaks and other mpeg4 weighed to smaller , aspect ratio also seems to have played yesterday for 3 hours and neither of which should not the idea and solve the problem

R
Ryazancev 19.03.20

Ryazancev wrote:
In General, a roller in the CART properly displayed. It's definitely not Wagon squeaks?

E
ELRASTA 19.03.20

Spoiler
Let's say like me you can see through smart, but

Spoiler

I have to can't stretch -_-
With a computer it's like no changes, but on the phone very much