3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
apolo17 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Not included in the account (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Already in the game, asks to enter account Activision, and then writes -

Failed to link account Activision, because it is already associated with another account of the same type. and blah blah blah

Someone faced?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
apolo17 19.03.20

S
SamRus34 19.03.20

I have the same thing, trying to tie the activision account to your account battle.net error 409 500... probably because of this, there is a bug in the game as you have in the screenshot. the second day

a
apolo17 19.03.20

SamRus34
make the game even AK, to another mail, and all
old nick will

m
mariartii25 29.09.20

I think I've got an account... I decided to buy myself a battle pass, poked around on the site, played through Xbox, stupid in fact site, I did not get it :D
In general, once there was a slace to link the account with the Xbox profile, did it from the phone, the game was launched right in front of me, then she decides to leave the account ... and all, came, when trying to come gave a message as given in one of the comments above, and now, after 30 minutes, writes that the wrong password, although I did not even change it ... I went back to the site and... As seen in the screenshot - synchronized with some Microsoft profile, but I have no idea what THIS IS FOR PROFILE
Tried to deal with the support of developers, and again stupid site, which is not clear.
Great, because I just spent 100 hours. Awesome!
Well, at least I didn't spend my money on a pass :D

S
Slav9ne 29.09.20

Sitting for 15 minutes, eventually issued an error of connection to the network services activision.Someone knows how to solve the problem with this endless loging into the account?

S
Slav9ne 29.09.20

i
iskandep13 29.09.20

Slav9ne
Try Opening activision on your local PC.
there to create an account. the same as in the game created. Save and then go back into the game. It helped me kind of

S
Streeting 25.01.21

How many yubi launcher are scolded, how many egs, but this shitbattle just took out the brain, there have never been such problems after reinstalling Windows, as with this piece of shit

u
urukmaizer 20.01.23

Check which account is linked in activision, if for example you use Turkish steam, then link it and unlink Russian.