3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
game.diler 04.09.19 03:51 pm

In order to play in 2к17 and how much?

Write, offer, reasoning in which is to play in 2017 and why.

25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

but something happened? no. Well, what are you going to play and think you will advise? the first mafia?

g
game.diler 04.09.19

Geralt-47
Yes, even to the mafia, it's important to say how much))
I'm wondering people's opinions what you should play and why, not just the name of the game)

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

game.diler
State of decay is a cool toy. You going to play?

_
_ApTyPkA_ 04.09.19

Far Cry 3,4,5. Cool game, recently passed part 3. Loved it.

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

_ApTyPkA_
I don't think anyone played far cry 3? I think none of you played the FIRST far cry. Where are you up to it. Were born and I think that's up to you games not out

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

game.diler
play doom 3, by the way. Great game finally.

_
_ApTyPkA_ 04.09.19

Geralt-47
There are those who have not played))

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

_ApTyPkA_
all played, believe me. But in State of decay very few people playing. I then bypassed the party, if not for the advice of a friend. you play him?

S
Shadowarm 04.09.19

For starters, I would advise you to decide does your brain properly by the author or not.
game.diler wrote:
in 2017
2к17

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

Shadowarm
AHAHAHA)))

l
lookaway 04.09.19

top game 2к17

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Well I now play in install for Skyrim mods and don't crash. Shogun 2, and in between Road Rash and Dune 2.

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

games that can be beat - very few of them. And they are all beyond 2010, i.e. below the digging. Corsairs GPK, Gothic 3, Doom 3, the fifth resident, OBLIVION of COURSE! Mass effect, Prince of darkness, Titan quest, painkiller, serious sams. It is unlikely you will play the assassins even Ezio about there games I think only one passage, they covered, they have too grindey gameplay, when it is necessary to collect, vhat to do, and so on. In General, here. You can still play Mass effect 2, if anyone passed it once, okay, cool rolled, I remember him zadrotil in the summer of 2010. Stalker no one would not play, because it is the bottom of the game, Prince of Persia - also unlikely, it prohodnyaki at once, though very steep. Here in doom 3 can play. But if you vuasche did not play - MAN, dramatically doom 3 download a torrent, it's a BOMB.

g
game.diler 04.09.19

Geralt-47
Yes I agree, funny toy)

g
game.diler 04.09.19

Geralt-47
Played, fun)

g
game.diler 04.09.19

Shadowarm
My brain works in normal mode)

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Geralt-47
Well I set myself a goal to re-take all parts of the Assassins. While staying at Revelation. Their share of pleasure get.
Stalker consistently every few years to play. Original can the bottom now, but the mod everything is completely different.

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

Recochica
ie you still digesting the assassins?) damn, when came the second part - it was a sensation. It was very nice to play, the whole Florence, Tuscany, etc., which created the wild magic. And the plot was fucking. Then brotherhood came out and I did too, it was too fucking. But it was 2010. And in 2016 cheto I decided to re-take the brotherhood. Set, go.... and that you are not the same. So grinduva crap, so zadolbali these rigs are so sick of in-game economy, when the blacksmith does not sell you a sword until you bring him rosary beads, a terracotta figurine and a couple of tomatoes. Looks like this stuff is more important to him my heap of gold in his pockets. That's me got pissed and blew the game.

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

Recochica
although you know, assassin - the game is interesting, at least the Ezio trilogy, then you can not play, there is not fucking Canon, but it's still such a liquid viscous game. Where you have to win all races, collect all the flags, climb all the towers, to complete all side-quests, preupgrades this is man's only enough for one sensible sane passage. Second time to do the same no desire absolutely. And another bad thing is that those games are gone. This here's edge - 2010. 2011 well, okay, the edge, when to play it. More would not like

F
FallenGhost 04.09.19

That came out this year I liked only Zero Dawn Horizon and Resident Evil 7. Was Syberia 3, which did not like at all, and adventure, What Remains of Edith Finch. Now playing Hellblade. It is not bad, but at one time, not more. Tried Oultast 2, Nier: Automata, Prey, The Surge is not gone, since the last General complete trash. And all sorts of Andromeda, For Honor, Wildlands, Nioh are not interested.

Only this year has touched a series of Dark Souls. Or rather I've played it, but was filled completely only after Bloodborne. 2 and part 3 are completed fully, with all the DLC and optional bosses. Left the first part in which awful sags fps.

Losses in past years made up for games like Beyond Two Souls I really liked, don't know why Haight thereto; Battlefield: Hardline - it would be better not played; AK Batman - not really come after the masterpiece the first two parts; South Park The Stick of Truth - game in my favorite animated series, loved well, and passed Syberia 2 in anticipation of the release of part 3.

And of course pereprohodil at that time such great games as Devil May Cry 3,4, NFS: Underground, Resident Evil 4, Total Overdose.