3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viking001 19.03.20 11:54 pm

The console in the game ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please click the tilde but the console does not appear. The values in the lines uset g_developer uset g_console and changed from 0 to 1 free camera works, the game license, the button is working, but the console can not open.
30 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxers 19.03.20

viking001
How does the game on clicking the tilde?
Profile file controls.sii line looks like? mix console `keyboard.grave?0`

v
viking001 19.03.20

FoxersНа button tilde the game as not responding. Line looks exactly as it is written at you.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 19.03.20

viking001
And when I change the config values of the file kept? And if you changed the values when the game was minimized to tray,the savings will not.I also have a license of steam and everything works.And change the camera speed from 100 to 30,and then going into space,or get stuck in the textures.

v
viking001 19.03.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Yes, the files are saved as expected, the camera are moved without problems, only the console does not open during the game.

F
FinistEG 19.03.20

viking001
Open the config file.cfg and in the line uset g_console 0 instead of 0 fill 1
In the line uset g_developer 0 to do the same and then save the file

S

viking001
Maybe even somewhere something changed and forgotten?FinistEG
He first koment wrote that changed.

s
st.pone 19.03.20

Read and think , not new the bast water to pass , if something is not working , so somewhere something missed on the worn out ,

v
viking001 19.03.20

FinistEG
Well, if you attentively read my question it says that I have already replaced these values.

v
vrach75 19.03.20

delete the config file and launch the game.The game will create a new config file.

v
viking001 19.03.20

vrach75
Did as said, that does not change. Tried to download pirates latest version free camera works, and the console doesn't want to.

S

viking001
You can simply have the button not working? All because the console is running.

v
viking001 19.03.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
The only button checked works in any layout Rus. and eng. Tried to delete the folder from documents to create a new still did not help.I was not the first day I am suffering with this problem.

S

viking001
And what is the folder you tried to delete?

v
viking001 19.03.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
From my documents, the root folder is the folder where the ETS2 profile, mod, music ,con Fig file.When you start the game it's created from scratch.

S

viking001
Okay,I hope the registry cleaned? Not prog,but manually,I understand you're still repak was trying to get laid? Folder all removed,didn't leave anything in the documents when again (if steam) set the game after the name of the game in brackets was for the mod version?

F
Foxers 19.03.20

viking001
An interesting case!)) Try to include a unity uset g_minicon

v
viking001 19.03.20

Foxers
Replaced uset g_minicon in place 0 put 1 , there were five lines, but the line to enter commands does not work.

F
Foxers 19.03.20

viking001
Go to the game, press tilde and do a screen with these lines.

v
viking001 19.03.20

Foxers
That's made, only they come on without pressing the tilde, the tilde is still not working.

M
MikhailDS 19.03.20

uset g_console 0 instead of 0 fill 1 and nothing more is needed. check the write-protection through the properties, I had removed and worked.