3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ofecer007 19.03.20 11:55 pm

How bad the game is (Call of Duty: Warzone)

I create this thread)
Been kicking around and discussing (as the grandmother on the bench) how disgusting this game)))
Look at this system with flaps zakladyvaytes this sandwich and you terminator 30 rounds you don't break and 15 in the head will not hurt, not speak already about how it's ridiculous skopiowano with apex.
Or look at how many people are allowed on 1 tiny rink(150 sold). In csgo pomoymu even more card.
Hamackova game.

Why would escaperoute the whole thing (card and kellymom) with roe or pubhe atleast. Baker is not consolini at the end of it all.
Set points for graphics and for free of charge.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cka.T 19.03.20

Played 30 minutes and Alt F4 card huge little people, as tueben run until someone zakryit you))
Go back to humping division 2))

_
_Y_ 19.03.20

Well what can I say. The feel of the game is quite controversial. The regime itself is done quite strange. And then the question. And it was necessary to do at all? Card large fine. However, few modes, and most importantly, no single mode. Necessary as it is to give players choice and variety. As wrote sir or Madam ofecer007, the game has a strange reservation system. That, too, as it is not realistic. As there is a strange system vozrozhdenia player. Not clear on what principle it acts. You appear near your team. Then a few miles away from her.
There are certainly advantages. For example, optimized and nice graphics. Although there can find fault with the shadows.

If the game is so to say finished, what is most important in the near future, it will be very good. And while you can play purely for variety, pre-downloading 80 GB.

o
ofecer007 19.03.20

Yes, the system is the rebirth of the GULAG is certainly amusing, and in his delirium pyanom not pridumaesh. for what that 5 seconds after your death you from the battlefield etapiruyut to turiacu from the movie the rock ) you are there a little otvechaesh kicked the same cons how are you and then prohodish duel with weapons, after which if you're lucky win for you personally again cause desantnyj the plane, and again releasing the parachute in the same battle.

t
thanxme 19.03.20

I
there is a solo mode, it can be put

o
ofecer007 19.03.20

thanxme
In Sosnovo in KB to play there almost unreal. So there is kellymom budish to kill the bait ushataet his companion

t
thanxme 19.03.20

ofecer007
How are you getting on with the lag. I have not registered contact

o
ofecer007 19.03.20

thanxme
Today it was worse. And itrine still tolerable. But there is a lag in one quarter of a second or less.

S
Sergio Shumanski 19.03.20

Absolute bastard!!! Why not make physics like in swat 4 or rainbow six to tactics and gameplay was interesting. In fact I know - because stupid ass more than normal people. Stupid stupid masturbate even without rating the selection of players. Evil is not enough... Only for schedule +

o
ofecer007 19.03.20

The game is banned in Costovici for soniboev but interestingly throws in the team the guy with the joystick icon. The long-awaited crossplay) matego.

S
Spiny 19.03.20

Shooters - it now goes up. I for this reason, and abandoned, though not only for this. Now always and everywhere have battleroyal. The game industry is deteriorating. The MMORPG genre is killed, first imitated mobile games, and now completely moved on cellphones. And trends shooters with battleroyale. Narrow views on the game.

o
ofecer007 29.10.22

in the game, by the way, they made a boost for guns with skins) m14 without a skin does not kill, but with a skin it kills. + I'm sure the level of noise emitted by the movement of the players and the shading of the rooms where they are also play into their hands is worth the current to buy a battlepass.

o
ofecer007 29.10.22

Oh, it was a great game, I miss the bombas .... Verdansk =(