3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20 11:55 pm

About the final mission! (Mass Effect 2)

Can all of the team to survive if one Zaid is not loyal ?
If he is not loyal then he would ?
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Messaline 19.03.20

Send it to the Secretary and the doctor to follow,then must survive

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

Mesсaline
Thanks, I'll try

P
Pritchard 19.03.20

Igor Malenic
most likely he will die in any case, as far As I know, loyalty means a lot there. That would be all survived: commander Miranda, Samara the biotic and Mordina with the survivors to send back. Just me Tali is constantly dead so I took her with me to do battle with the boss. Try it, or to replay attacks kollekcionerov on the ship, there is between the vicinity of the Reaper attack on my two missions should be.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

I'm sure that is possible with disloyal members of the squad not to lose anyone
but what exactly precisely will not tell
Jacob shouldn't be loyal to TK I don't know who can replace him, when all will tumble and say that the shield shot
well there in the beginning when to send.
Zayed if you will not send, and not to take with them it's kind of like survival of the TC with the crowd running. you can only take when you decide who to send the survivors from Normandy and choose who will keep the shield from bugs
and who disloyal to send staff to accompany Normandy - so on the radio say that he came under fire and died. as pravelo.

K
KeDweller 19.03.20

And in what a problem to fulfill all the missions for loyalty? Two times was the second part from cover to cover and never died.

S
Sidorovich12 19.03.20

And what prevents all the missions for loyalty go?

R
Russian Bear 19.03.20

Pritchard
To survived: in a pipe Tali squad leader - Garrus, a biotic - Samara, and survivors - Tain.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

Gaida you can lose a mission as Samara
if not there will be a lot of shepardville hero some man escape aid will uzbekon and disloyal.

K
KeDweller 19.03.20

Russian Bear
By the way, I also was sent the companions)

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

Sidorovich12
Was...filled up for chose the path to save the scientists of the plant and the fact that he is not the Vindo ubiel that didn't make him loyal

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

KeDweller
wrote above

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

MunchkiN 616
yeah...so I pissed away on this mission....what to do now then ?

I
IIpocTo_urpok 19.03.20

Russian Bear
Sent Tali instead of Legion. All survived. Survivors with better Mordina to send, or he may die. Even with loyalty, regardless of the role assignment.

MunchkiN 616
Man you could let go, but to rescue workers. If hero points enough, then Zaid will remain loyal.

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

IIpocTo_urpok
My points not enough alas...kapets...to replay the whole game because of 1 Persian....

S
Sidorovich12 19.03.20

Igor Malenic
Well, there are as an option gibbed save editor. There you can fix what you screwed up.

P
Pritchard 19.03.20

Russian Bear
Tain mercenary and a fighter, he's bound to survive, but the doctor Mordin Vice versa, and if you leave then he will die.

P
Pritchard 19.03.20

MunchkiN 616
There when the ship is captured, staff pick, and if not immediately fly half will die, and if you go after two completed jobs then all will die

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

Sidorovich12
thank you. And then don't want to replay again((
Download the app. Hope it will help

I
Igor Malenik 19.03.20

Sidorovich12
and you can read more ? As it to make loyal Zayed ?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

I said it wrong.
to pass the mission Zayed hero many hero points Souvanna.
for renegate the contrary in this mission can be pumped

otherwise, as I wrote already. Zaid is not loyal and can score. nontraded attention. however, if at the end of the scene where Shepard looks at the coffin - focus failed.
although I do remember that hoists bakerton to suicidal ride. and even someone like Miranda.

the staff here is like and is not particularly discussed. the more missions after the kidnapping team go the less people with Normandy remains.
and Dr. chacos (or something) I have not died. although it is said that die. if people are without a cover to leave just like she or he runs a small part of the team if everything is intact.
but then how would that someone out there not loyal survived. no need to send grunt of Jacopa or Samara and take Mahal with biofeedback, respectively.