3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akauka 20.03.20 12:01 am

The romance with Kelly chambers (Mass Effect 2)

People,this is my second time re going through mass effect and decided to crawl the forums.Can't imagine my surprise when I learned that you can have an affair with Kelly.Again has been walking around the forums to understand how to have a relationship with her,did as said on the forums,chatted with her after every mission,but offers on dinner and not received.The people,maybe there are some secrets, or even some thing,tell me,I'd appreciate it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaka6i 20.03.20

I can't bring the relationship with Kelly to the cabin of the captain. Did solyushenu, but the long-awaited letter to the personal terminal is not received. Chose the top lines in the dialogues, the fish she's feeding, relationships with other members of the crew there, had an affair with the Penny in the 1st part. Somebody HELP me people! What could be the problem?

A
Atay Belasharov 20.03.20

If I'm not mistaken, she's gay.

k
kaka6i 20.03.20

She's bi. From the fifth pereprohozhdeniya happened. Did everything the same.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 20.03.20

that there would be Kelly in the captain's cabin,not cool not who novels, except for Kelly then it will appear in the cabin.and if I am not mistaken it will send the message to the terminal. and it is better to enter the cabin and through the 2nd terminal to call Kelly