3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sploofy 20.03.20 12:03 am

Mode wall to wall (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi, I watched on YouTube very funny VIDOS mode "wall to wall". Who know, how to go? I am just new to gta5.
Playing on PS4 if that matters
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 20.03.20

https://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/jobs at the top there are filters to specify the platform type of confrontation and downloaded, then in game, the network / business / starting a business / the marked case, something like this

s
sploofy 20.03.20

In the gaming session a maximum of 21 people? How realistic is it to even find 10 people in the case, for example? I'm 30 minutes wait until all auto-invite from the session, no one comes...

d
dilat 20.03.20

sploofy
But perhaps not for all sessions the invitation is sent?

s
sploofy 20.03.20

Well, that's the average when you host game from the downloaded how wait, that 12-16 people to find?

V
VITALUKs 03.11.20

Alexandr_Nem
And if there is no such item?

A
Alexandr_Nem 03.11.20

VITALUKs
wall on the wall is a confrontation called

d
dednomad 03.11.20

Alexandr_Nem
And how to download it?

A
Alexandr_Nem 03.11.20

dednomad
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/jobs/?dateRange=last7&missiontype=lastteamstanding&platform=pc&sort=likes&title=gtav
Here's the button

S
Spiny 03.11.20

All these modes except skill test require a lot of people. Send the squats to everyone on the servaka and wait for a miracle of such a thing to himself. Someone will come in, then it will be showered, etc. ... All these modes are more with friends. Skill tests are the easiest of this. You sit at least in proud solitude, at least with one friend.

d
dednomad 08.11.20

Alexandr_Nem
pasibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa