3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartak 20.03.20 12:03 am

Respawn in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People, my question is: can nominal NPS to respawntime after death?
Just read somewhere that the revival NPS need 10 days, but how did not expect they did not reborn, I really thought some nonsense someone wrote, but no after some time after this experiment in a network across a mod that reduces the time of respawn until one day, I tried the mod not hirachi. Googled, write the NPCs does not rise; now the question is: what for mod if it alters not the existing function?!
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.03.20

Respawn enemies

D
Dartak 20.03.20

ironHAMMER.ms
I'm talking about the npc asking

K
KhaTTar 20.03.20

Dartak
Then, they are NPCs - Non Playble Character. And the characters are not known to arise...

D
Demolir 20.03.20

I'm talking about the npc asking

Respawn, as such, responsible for updating not only the NPC, and completely of cells (locations) together with all its contents. Updated legalnie monsters, chests, plants, NPCs, etc. I don't know for sure (because none of.editor to check) whether every NPC flag respawn, but in Oblivion he was. If the NPC is not refreshed after the expiry of the allotted time, then the flag is not set and this NPC will not be updated..

L
Lunh 20.03.20

No, the names are not updated. scored the dope werewolf caravan and now lost his cool traders under Riften. A simple respawn

J
Just like old times 20.03.20

But personal vrazhiny spawn.)
Recently visited for the second time the cave , Pine Outpost. Long ago, it even smoothed out on the quest of the Thieves Guild to restore the reputation in Markarth. So there, they have led the nominal Virago) Siegel Strong Hand like , and now I have it again theresponses . together with his Caudle , and they even re-terespolis notes in the inventory , here :)
But the enemies of peace as for the NPCs then Yes , they are not reshayutsya :)

K
KimKem 20.03.20

Just like old times
They will raspada because they give kV)

J
Just like old times 20.03.20

Kimkim
No , you're wrong :)
Quests usually give to the Leaders of the robbers , novamov in General , without name and soul :)
The murder of Siegel's Hands and her gang, no quest , only the quest to take the silver billet out of their dens , and the quest is long, long time passed (:

A
Alex2010god 20.03.20

Set spawn mod,everything seems normal - respawn,especially where cleaned...

b
belousovandrey 20.03.20

spawn in the game every 30 days (game)!

t
tswa 20.03.20

most resp dragons hate not managed a single kill in 20 min for the second flies, after the murder of 400+ dragons is already beginning to enrage
the forced imposition of already angry
sometimes meetings take place near villages and playing master of dragons decimated half of the population
resp everything is like happy but a meeting with the dragons I would like to reduce(still is dragons and not rabbits in the field, meetings should be rare battles epic and memorable rather than routine work)

D
Dartak 20.03.20

Alex2010god
I have this mod does not plow, even the enemies do not respawn in cleared dungeons, what's your spawn on the 2nd, 3rd, or how many days?
belousovandrey
It's for monsters, I've read that NPCs, even the nominal rise in ten days, I even saw a video, there also killed the NPC again and he is not risen.

People just say someone revived personal NPCs in the game?

A
Alex2010god 20.03.20

Spawn is 1 day,if I'm not mistaken...

D
Dartak 20.03.20

Alex2010god
Damn, I have it, and you have, for example, merchants can re-appear?

A
Akatosh525 20.03.20

why for example you killed the blacksmith in the city will rise again? only spawn on enemies like

D
DiLouk 20.03.20

Personal definitely not respawn. But the bandit etc., need for quests, it is possible.

f
fly_me_to_the_moon_[_i_ca 20.03.20

I have too, is the aforementioned mod spawn 1 day BUT I will not spawn in the new QUEST NPCS. Quest no One gets away from Siden (Markart sort of) got away with Madanacha, kinnula it, the rogue kicked the Legate (leader of guards), they will NOT SPAWN.
But to spawn all the loot and all the NPCs at all locations (cells). For example the Companions in a residential area already ...twelve Daedra heart pulled from the same table). About the artifacts (well, at least, a Wooden mask which is quiet buzzing, filled with an unknown energy - by the way, what kind of mask is this?) - not sure, haven't tested.

D
DiLouk 20.03.20

(well, at least, a Wooden mask which is quiet buzzing, filled with an unknown energy - by the way, what kind of mask is this?) - not sure, haven't tested.
You often look in my walkthrough :)
Put it where found.

f
fly_me_to_the_moon_[_i_ca 20.03.20

Um... Well... I had half of the world is open, and where I found them don't remember (it was about 30 lvlov ago), and in the passage do not look - so interesting. Oh well, I still need to Greybeards)

D
DiLouk 20.03.20

fly_me_to_the_moon
This is an interesting collector's quest. In Labyrinthine, on the surface, there are raveline. Inside the skeleton and destroyed the altar. there put your mask on, you will not regret!
http://www.playground.ru/dox/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/8596/#8