3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 20.03.20 08:59 pm

Quest night out can't escape (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

After the cut scene with Placecom I need it to drag. Yes, just the fact that in front of me coming from the army of robbers and I'm in the robe so I still have a body to drag it is necessary. I constantly kill, do not know how to pass this quest.
4 Comments
Sort by:
u
usus 20.03.20

A Dangerous Person
Nud mod you have installed? They will see you naked and they will be ashamed to kill you, if the game is about realism

S
Setesh 20.03.20

strange, first time happened (the second actually, just the first time I never dragged, I did not understand at the beginning what to do, began to mow enemies turned out to be endless), and you not there to kill for the script, even if the health drops to zero, you're in a red haze all see, but live, to fail, unless you manage to get Ptacek and he will lose 5 pints of blood

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 20.03.20

Sites
I still solved the problem. 1 times also I was only blunted carried no where to go. Then I thought to load a save game at the beginning of the quest and especially go down and then easy to knock out.

N
NightHawkreal 20.03.20

There due to a bug, the grid is not raised, the result of no backup. In principle escape if it immediately snap and break if you slip through the crowd, the more will be easy - they do not catch up.