3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z1ston 20.03.20 09:00 pm

Spetsoperatsiya of Pripyat (Warface)

Your comments to fix the RAID Pripyat
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krukrukruzhka 20.03.20

What was fixed?

z
z1ston 20.03.20

СеKrukrukruzhka
Shadow now not zabaluesh in the pool right now, under the stairs won't sit as there are boxes, barrels what and why they did it!

g
gami91 20.03.20

You still not understand?Critical and miloro You don't give a shit.they can cause some bugs that hinder the game but fix that helps people to play(pve,FSB).And the fact that the game crashes frieze,lots of bugs and lags, they don't give a shit.The main pay more for donut

K
Krukrukruzhka 20.03.20

gami91
Mailru and kraytek norms, cannot Warface. And the bugs that they fix, prevent honest players (these bugs easily win and earn Warbucks, respectively). they fix bugs and lag, and the donut doesn't, just there are people who have the hands of W*NN grow.

P
Pixel Dragon 20.03.20

Krukrukruzhka
fully read out

C
Cude 20.03.20

I immediately cursed them for this fix. Now sloke tugovato have no stash in the pool))))

z
z1ston 20.03.20

CudeМожно like 4 for a box to hide right? and 1 dies so I explained

g
gami91 20.03.20

Krukrukruzhka
I'm talking about the bugs on the FSB.many in the FSB swinging.about pvp I don't believe the bugs and other nonsense.but the bugs on pvp a lot

g
goroziy1 20.03.20

You have not walked after the fix,view...

S
Shaman4959 20.03.20

Don't know how many times I tried to pass did not get on the helicopter breathe ))) and indeed impossible normal Tim to find out who passed all forgive patch, and themselves with bloggers and they were dragged and Ponte say they are cool!!

s
stalin1941 20.03.20

a good farm was

C
ConstantineK12 20.03.20

The experience of all, of course, also fixanol?