3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blink182182 20.03.20 09:01 pm

When you're done cut DLC for the game? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good day! When will do all DLS and no more will come out ? just want to immediately pass the whole game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon Sneg 20.03.20

March 13 - the second major DLC for the game.... and then silence... yubisoft silent

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

blink182182
On off. website or in the store it was difficult to see the release date?

P
PIRAT69 20.03.20

Bupycop
Religion does not allow to go for such obscene sites.

R
RumerG 20.03.20

Bupycop
Apparently the short arms, and therefore did not reach off site)))

S
Siniy Kot 20.03.20

when babosiki go out of fashion-then stop

T
Tok-220v 20.03.20

Bupycop wrote:
On off. website or in the store it was difficult to see the release date?
but a torrent tracker is not writing probably)

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 20.03.20

The official website has the news from March 1 this year about what will happen to this game in March... and there in black and white written what is called the... the first line of this news: this month will release the second and final add - Curse of the pharaohs, which Biaka waiting for a new journey. Also, we have prepared a number of upgrades and something else. Tell me more.
But those who are interested to read further here is the link https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/ru-ru/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-319817-16&ct=tcm:161-76770-32
and actually more on the topic of DLS... DLS small hike with costumes, weapons and other camels will still be out for some time... and to me personally it's not something to like, but quite satisfied with all these gear sets are very beautiful and unique... such as the following in the list a set of the dead, there's a camel stylish Ala the mummy and the Pharaoh's ceremonial outfit I liked... and what about the last set of Eastern dynasty- the tassel on the helmet was fixed and now it moves like in the trailer that is loose, and when the set came out but this brush has been glued to the suit and did not move at all, but porikli and now this suit looks very cool in the game...
and that's the way how it looks
Set Dead