3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
--BATTLE-- 04.09.19 03:54 pm

What you like in games

Graphics,story or gameplay?????
42 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Irbis_ 04.09.19

Synergy just. One without the other does not roll.

F
Fantasista 04.09.19

For me the main thing is the plot, if not interesting story is not a pretty picture, not only is of no interest to me.

K
KanoVoxLian 04.09.19

Well, all of the goes well)

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 04.09.19

Well-researched, thoughtful stealth in the game.
Interactivity (interaction) in the game with the world and not only, the more the better.
Nice, comfortable, pleasant and thoughtful inventory (and not that the wretchedness of the console, that lately in games).

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Black Skull
1 Graphics, aesthetics, artists and animators, game design, level design. The attention to detail.
2 Gameplay and challenge. An attempt to rethink the old mechanics, add something fresh, some kind of highlight and develop them.
3 Sound.
4 the Plot is not so important, but important to the credibility of the game world and inhabiting his characters and their motivation. If the game has no plot revelations, intricate turns and double bottom, but the story is more or less convincingly, to tie together the levels, the game locations, chapters and so on, then that's enough for me. Still the game does not have to be a movie or a book. So that the story as a whole is not in the first place.

S
Silentip 04.09.19

Gameplay and atmosphere - it is desirable that these two components were not alone, of course, and the plot takes its share, sometimes some games just for the sake of the plot and play (fahrenheit; call of cthulhu, etc.)

p
pekabir 04.09.19

the gameplay and graphics.
Solartac like story in games at about the level of Russian serials, and the atmosphere is a term invented by the students, in an attempt to justify the flaws of their igrulek

t
typical russian 04.09.19

The most important thing-the story.2 place-gameplay.3rd place-the atmosphere.last place graphics,optimization

B
Bombardirovschik 04.09.19

The plot in the furnace, only the landing will be surprised by stories in games that even in the most cogeneration games at the level of TNT series and if something unusual it is usually the addiction level machete kills.
And the atmosphere is 90% of the game's graphics, there's the above person wrote about the atmosphere of a metro or there's the Stalker now imagine sell Sadigova microtopology metro or Stalker, as well atmosferka?
Of course there are freaks that can and painted the sucking action to call atmospheric, but they have their own home lacements.
The story in General goes to the furnace and the atmosphere in the end graphics, the gameplay remains.
Here's an example - a game with atmosphere and plot-level cops 6 (this is the most cool story for the game) but you play a piece of shit and your functionality is actually as game, comes lushly?

W
Waffen 04.09.19

The game is important to me all of the components,because I try to play with maximum immersion.

B
Bombardirovschik 04.09.19

SaIIIa
And graphics easier to do, this is purely a technical implementation, but the plot is good to think at times difficult.
The graphics in the game is worth the money much more than the fee for hundreds of subjects

j
jesus loves 69 04.09.19

behind the scenes in the book
for the beauty of the mountains and skydiving
games for GAMEPLAY!

S
Shif077 04.09.19

The plot and gameplay

T
TheReds1892 04.09.19

the plot

M
Metalist1925 04.09.19

the game process and image (not about the number of polygons, and how the artists drew the world). Your suzhety once a side.
Not a few people running around on self-made server battle 2, people rivet fashion to the Stalker series and TES. Games live because of the gameplay. And who is now running bioshok Infinit or soma? otozh

w
warp 37 04.09.19

Important graphics, story, atmosphere, gameplay and soundtrack. Most important of all, of course, the gameplay for it is capable to save from a mediocre plot.

K
Kraicher 04.09.19

warp 37
Not, the most important thing - the story. But the gameplay can save a bad plot. But the atmosphere is the subjective element of the game. Everyone gets their atmosphere in the game. In one game one person can catch and feel the atmosphere, and the other, this game might not catch. For Example - Fallout 3. No special graphics. neither the animation, the plot is what is scanty, desert expanses, and here I catch the atmosphere. And another says - boring boring.

B
Benderama 04.09.19

Fantasista wrote:
For me the main thing is the plot, if not interesting story is not a pretty picture, not only is of no interest to me.
The target ... -)

A
AiSPQR 04.09.19

Fantasista wrote:
Fantasista
a rule of writing and the use of particles and NO, it is not bad to refresh your memory.

A
Anton Fomenko 04.09.19

Gameplay