3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sp1irt 26.09.19 02:36 pm

Any questions on the game (Sacred)

Tell me please, what mean the colors of the slots for rings, amulets, and so forth? (yellow, gray, brown)???
248 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul1 26.09.19

It depends on what version of the game. To version 1.7 these colors do not did not matter. :)
Yellow slot slightly improves the property of the thing you put, and the red (brown) worsens. The exact formula no one except the developers knows.

S
Sp1irt 26.09.19

And one more thing. I have a normal weapon, but not very high attack speed. How can you fucking to increase attack speed? I have a LVL 23 Gladiator.

S
Sp1irt 26.09.19

And another question)))). I got a lot of shards of skeletons, which gives not very much extra damage. Is it possible to unite them in one powerful??

P
Paul1 26.09.19

Sp1irt attack Speed fucking you can not raise. Maximum attack speed in the game 220, if you have less, you can look for things with the property of Attack Speed +x. In General, guns are more high level than your Persian, and significantly lower attack speed, but is treated very simply - it is NECESSARY to SWING. In addition, if you take the Dual Wielding skill, you can use 2 weapons at once - so the total attack speed and damage increase.
About the second question - it is IMPOSSIBLE, shards since version 1.8 you can put in things like rings, runes, amulets, etc. Also they can fight, taking them in hand, but by and large benefit from shards zero

M
Mono78 26.09.19

People pamagite! Put the Prince of Darkness patched to version Sacred_17_PrePatch, then put sacred_rus_1.8.2.116_full and then sacred_rus_1.8.26_retail.When I ran the game it started the update,upon completion of the update popped up something like update not finished chitati log, in the log here is what is Wrong File: license.rtf Checksum: 30114aea47e888e21e5162026f38c74d

P
Paul1 26.09.19

Skip this error and run it again.

M
Mono78 26.09.19

Sorry !Again trouble,installed Sacred Underworld no gruzitsja saves from Sacred !?What's the matter?Writes that save to the other version of the game.How to be prompt.Thanks in advance!
(And when he held Ankara in addition underworld that could not pass the main quest is falling!In the city of Mistral (elements of Ancaria quest)I went to the castle there caldonia and she nothing burns head over to any punctuation marks(!?) cliques poney silence!

P
Paul1 26.09.19

Mono78 Saves from Sacred to Sacred Underworld incompatible with, and should be. Come to Sacred, export your character, then put it in the saves folder of Sacred Underworld, Sacred Underworld run, do import a character and start a new game. The only way.

As for what the witch is silent - this is a standard bug in the early versions of Sacred. Treated trivial patching to 1.7 or higher. But we'll still have to start a new game, old saves will not straighten. Only export-import

V
VooDoo50 26.09.19

there are all artifacts. and then where to go with them? arrow, as always, disappeared, and the direction does not show. to whom to handle them then? tell me, pliz.
I just despair, I don't know what to do. glitch is very stable. go to all the places the arrow in the dungeons somewhere all the time always points to the North, but on the surface not to cajete. came North to the monastery, sent back to Zurag-Nar. go back to the North gongti... really first begin to have? I'm rusty, who was given the job abortifactant where to find it? maybe for her to go, she can tell?

X
XaXeR 26.09.19

Guys I have a vapros
Anyways I have a dwarf 68лвл, I Evo kajal on long-range combat, the table hachyu pabegti with taproom
Healthy even nehochetsya. If there are prog spamast Katori can percacet skills healthy?

R
Rideword 26.09.19

People, has anyone collected all the books any one of the series? if so, what bonus is there? :)

And yet, in underworlde found hidden dungeon (maybe this was in earlier versions I don't know). It's kind of hidden, not very cleverly, but still hidden, there's just nothing interesting there - just a dungeon. SchA will tell you where it is, let's see, maybe something I overlooked there.

How to: easiest way: go to Himars (a village in the lands of the dark elves). There is a quest called something like lost expedition (quest is only in underworld). They are asked to return the ring seal, which the expedition took with them, the expedition was gone. Go to the place indicated on the map (Next will still be a burned house). When he came back there the skeletons lie, and the ring. Now, from this place go down, there will be a platform for the portal (the portal itself is not). In fact it is not a Playground, and the entrance to the cave. It's not very big, there's a bunch of ghosts, at the end of the same ground that sends you there, where included. I searched everywhere, couldn't find anything else... I can not believe that this cave is not for what is not necessary :) check it, maybe something will find.

A
Aleks Yustas 26.09.19

2 Rideword
People, has anyone collected all the books any one of the series? if so, what bonus is there? :)
Have long chewed the theme. No bonuses for collecting all the books is not given! It's all just rumors.

t
thell 26.09.19

2 Vizard
Are you sure?
In full of the topic was asking the same thing,some said they say nothing will happen,and some Vice versa.. : )

A
Aleks Yustas 26.09.19

2 W. o.L.
I myself have not collected...but on one forum there were people who collected all the books...I checked the saves...
bonuses were not.

t
thell 26.09.19

Well, since such certainty. : )

t
thell 26.09.19

(By the way how to be sure that you have ALL the books?)

I
Insomniac 26.09.19

I have no idea how to find out if you books. I'm very interested.

t
thell 26.09.19

2 Insomniac
This can explain only Vizard..(IF can..))

I
Insomniac 26.09.19

I hope that he will explain it to us.

k
killer546 26.09.19

How can you rename a hero?!! And I named the hero XOV, and I have the 187 level, that is, not XOV!
PS:XOV to read upside down!