3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganibal12123 20.03.20 09:03 pm

The problem with the mod (Fallout 4)

The people prompt please , not working mods in Fallout 4 on v 1.10.64.0.1 (the Pirates) what to do ? All tried , prescribed in the ini files that lines bEnableFileSelection=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\ INTERFACE\ SOUND\ MUSIC\ VIDEO\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\ MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\ does not work , the game refuses to run after the initial splash screen in the main menu please click any key in the file put read only
After you have found another way to enter other lines
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal= but again did not help the game does not start , even from bezishodnosti cracks pereprobyval all )
Oh Yes ! Mods installed via NMM and the game that sees them , but they do not work . And in the game in the modification tick box has been checked , but nothing ! Give some advice to solve this problem
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.03.20

Delete the folder Fallout 4 documents,do the graphics settings again,then check what would be in the INI files that are not tick read only.
Install mods via NMM,or what to prescribe is not necessary,everything should work,if not work the problem may be either repak or ON,try again the Windows update,there should be Net Framework 4.6 and above.

D
Dolgovya3yy 20.03.20

ganibal12123
saa0891
I agree with you-we must begin with the playing of the plugins Need to check everything to install and update. But still:a very old fashion not going to the latest patch of Fallout 4 1.10.64.0 - modders adapt their mods for this patch. View updated fashion.
Still it would be nice to know what sort of fashion do not go.
Written in onesnike line correct-the trouble is not in them. Could be incorrectly passed the break-in.
Someone repak? Download from hatab or mechanics-recommend.

g
ganibal12123 20.03.20

shieldandsword
saa0891

Thanks now I will try everything !

D
Dolgovya3yy 20.03.20

ganibal12123
Tip: do not disable Windows update! Even if the pirates. Reliable tablet Windows Loader 2.2.2 by Daz + not to put half a dozen updates (to make the list of hide this update" and clear the checkbox) or delete so if you have already installed : wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:3035583
wusa.exe /uninstall /Kb:890830 .3035583, 2952664, 3021917. wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:971033 and KB3080149 KB3075249 . Uninstalling via the command line.

A
Anakin Scovorodkin 20.03.20

Some mods require you to work F4SE . http://f4se.silverlock.org/
And run the game through F4SE_Launcher need

d
dabassenok 20.03.20

set fashion фл4 and he did not seem to see them in the game,the weapon fires but transparent(but not all shoots)!! ((what to do??? in the folder was falaut I was prescribed..textures, videos, etc...not one MD with guns sees no reason(from a dealer all the same.weapon sells but it is not visible). installed everything via nexus. if you know what is this problem tell me)