3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overclock[er] 20.03.20 09:03 pm

Impressions of the game (Styx: Shards of Darkness)

Personally I liked the game, unusual happened in my opinion. Run for the Goblin and kill any of the knights, the local dudes create all sorts of accessories. Something even, sometimes reminiscent of Dishonored. Solid 8 out of 10 not my opinion.
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 20.03.20

Overclock[er]
Styx is not a Troll, he's a Goblin.)

O
Overclock[er] 20.03.20

magister1
Ugh, Yes, the Goblin. Confused :D

P
PIRAT69 20.03.20

Overclock[er]
That's right, he is already going through and appreciate. Personally I bought the game, now you can be inspired in full))

O
Overclock[er] 20.03.20

Badfox69
Right. Game style!

M
Mama Stiflera 20.03.20

Good game! Much better than the previous part. Very nice picture, the graphics work significantly. A lot of humor, interesting cutscene and even there are two epic boss. The game completely exceeded my pre-launch expectations (which after the previous part was not ice)

a
aist16 20.03.20

The game is good! Too bad that Styx can't fight himself, and only the hint on the screen: a , , etc. No clues, no action, it sometimes causes a sense of his helplessness.The dart does not hit the armor, but you can get in the face by a poison dart!?

g
gliga142 20.03.20

A complete failure .. Cyanides master to lose face, started for the benefit to finish .. In order.
Graphics - technically it's not bad but design too many dark areas where no shit is not visible , hard to see enemies makes it difficult to see things - even the whole palette of some sort of homogeneous mass ..
The story is a Complete shit show - the first part was with a twist , about clones , about morality, etc. And then about morality only recall the conventions for which give experience ..
The gameplay is Something that could save because the game is stealth .. but there is a complete failure , I don't know - there's a failure EVERYTHING ,
*Enemies noticing you for 0.0001 with
*The number of guards at the fucking Outpost 30 people..
*Nesmyshlenye dialogues guards
*Tactics the passing game is not demanding at all not one skill
*Skill tree is not meaningful
*Inviz where you can just run around the map in General is not steaming
*A bunch of stash that don't work as it should due to the number of enemies
*A game that wants you killed but it reduces the experience, and generally kills the interest of the gameplay ..

In General the game is a failure , no wonder that it was bought for a year only 100k instance..and online for example, is now even lower than in the first part .. Cyanide just pictures

P
Palych Rokov 09.03.21

gliga142
Ie This part can really be passed without stealth, but it's stupid to fuck everyone? Well, as I understand it, if more skill points are given for stealth to develop skills? But stealth is very difficult and takes a long time. And in the first part it was necessary to go through stealth differently without skills then in any way?

g
gliga142 09.03.21

Palych Rokov
3 years have passed .. I don’t remember anymore - in theory, the murders in the game are scripted from the category once poke while behind the back .. if for you it’s "stupid to fuck everyone" then yes, I think you can go through this scheme.
The rest of the problems in the game won't go anywhere - no matter how you go through it, it's just dull ..

S
Samson2020 09.05.21

Go through stealth without killing, without raising an alarm and collect all the tokens, a cool game, with good humor, but I liked the first one more - more intrigue, the plot is more intricate, this one is simpler, went through the whole game almost without amber, clones and invisibility, in the first one this would not work, but still, playing super - Styx is such a wallpaper, and the werewolf Jarak is a very charismatic character, only somehow everything crumpled by the end, I demand the continuation of the banquet, please

K
Kay Ovald 19.06.21

Continuation of the adventures of a secretive goblin killer named Styx.
The last game was average stealth with not very interesting repetitive levels, relatively good mechanics, not a catchy plot, but with a gorgeous unexpected ending.
In the second part ... everything is the same. Only the levels have become much more spectacular (which are still repeated, unfortunately), a couple of interesting companion characters have appeared inevitably (but their "plots" end in nothing). There is no smart ending. She's not here at all, as if something else should be, but not.
Styx himself is still a good joke and even trolls the player.
In short, it turned out worse than the first part, but there is a plus! This game is twice as short as the first. :))
6.5 / 10

S
Samson2020 14.02.22

Thanks for the follow up. I love stealth and especially the charismatic Styx and his humor, stealth is 100%, the whole idea of ​​the game is to go unnoticed, who needs combat, pass by. Super game.