3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Offn 20.03.20 09:04 pm

The impression of the Playable Demo. (Final Fantasy 15)

Gone away, gone away and no more fight!
As you demo in General?
If you have not played the game, how you play?
Do you plan to buy?
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 20.03.20

TheSimmer
bitch I'm at such a price bought on the PS4, to buy for the same money on a PC of course not! wait hacking or drop the price to 150

V
Vasya Kuznecov 20.03.20

this game is on my PC, it I

S
Setesh 20.03.20

Tried only tutorial (not to spoil, and then was reluctant to replay the beginning, if you want to play the full version), the fight will be funny

g
greyWalker 20.03.20

First with skeptical of the port, and then played the demo and pre-ordered...

V
Viss 20.03.20

Gameplay comes in, voice is normal, but the wagering of the actor in Noctis a snooze. The fight is very dynamic, but very hard to cling to ledges, group interaction delivers, unless of course the edge is not pictures. Never got to go fishing. Did not understand, where are the pictures, they all have that blue cat ruby appearing.

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

Viss
At first, and then find another weapon and pumped a few skills, get a new ability... Fishing by the way, cool made, and glasses of fish, as many dishes can cook...

S
Straik29a 20.03.20

Super game! at least something usable from the time of Witcher 3

V
Vizard4 20.03.20

Who knows why the demo crashes with error-the name of the game is not working if anyone has decided the problem write thanks in advance!

V
Vyxyxol 20.03.20

Overall, not bad all, the gameplay is pretty good, the game does not slow down. The only thing that did not like is managing Regalia history. You thought that driving here is like in GTA? Sure, the machine sticks to the road, ie you need to press only the key forward and the car will follow the curves of the road, left-right changing lane or direction on turns (well, maybe it's only in the demo so don't know). In the demo for some reason I was not given the led Regalia, only once, then only in automatic mode. In fact, in principle the same thing, click a few buttons and the hero himself does all these spectacular combos, forget about combos a La Nier Automata.
Sites
Yes, there are no spoilers that much, even the cutscene about Insomnia without voice acting of the characters, and then the trailer type cutting goes.

O
Offn 20.03.20

Muskrat
Ignis warned that the next is not known, it is better to drive it, but at night he refuses to drive because of the demons, so have to drive yourself.
In the post-game, you can collect details on the flying Regalia which can fly across the map (though there are invisible walls). And to be regalia SUV, with which, as once again, you can go off the road.

S
Straik29a 20.03.20

Muskrat
Manual mode only at night, because the person behind the wheel is the driver who at night scared to drive. there in the night when you choose auto mode it say that they say Tries to go, it is terrible and you can sit behind the wheel

S
Straik29a 20.03.20

TheSimmer
this demo can be flying regalia to do?

S
Straik29a 20.03.20

Actually, I think the automatic mode in regalia, is the theme. While you're admiring the view, Kofe varnish. The game is still not about GTA)))

V
Vyxyxol 20.03.20

Straik29a
No, it is in full, demo = cropped version.
TheSimmer wrote:
Ignis warned that the next is not known, it is better to drive it, but at night he refuses to drive because of the demons, so have to drive yourself.
Straik29a
About the night I know tried day in hand to explore the map available in the demo, not given.
TheSimmer wrote:
And to be regalia SUV, with which, as once again, you can go off the road.
Well, this is more like driving.

t
tesla707 20.03.20

who dragged the demo?
soap came a letter with three clients - ms store, steam, origin
want to download in origin, but something weighs and the download does not start, steam rarely use (scored on Gabon big and fat), and that was only in store pick up.
the download has started immediately, but with this uwp, the files are not posleduesh... cast a spell, then when the hype on a server of origin subsides to upload there.

N
NapkoMen 20.03.20

don't know maybe caught a bug or something but the car can't drive, there is no response. sound system while the broken systems 5.1. but the optimization of the use made soundly.

S
Straik29a 20.03.20

tesla707
I downloaded a pirate with torrents and e any problems. Don't need steam and origin

T
TURBOHAND 20.03.20

Soaps too much. And so it is the close. Waiting for release.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.03.20

wild troubles with sound,who faced?

98morozzzov98 20.03.20

Half works better bench and voice Russian pleased(who doesn't like to read subs,it may not be ideal but the Russian voice acting but it warms the soul )