3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evans1917 20.03.20 09:04 pm

Infinite loading before the dialogue in the mission \"Counterattack\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Infinite loading before the dialogue in the mission Counterattack. Reinstalled the game, re-passed the last 3 hours, reinstalled the driver, nothing helps.
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syper4el 20.03.20

sarahdorren
Damn, only preprohormone helps?

s
sonicsv 20.03.20

Faced with endless downloads.
The latter was in quest, where the wine is necessary to win the tournament archers.
Preserved before the master Archer, loading the game, just started the tournament, and went into an infinite load, after the 3rd attempt rezhil squander 1 hour, after waiting a suspiciously long load, about 30 seconds, but starting the tournament after the download dialog did not exist.
In General often ran across a similar, if something fell steadily in the download, came back in another time and all the rules.

s
sarahdorren 20.03.20

Syper4el
I hadn't put the game first to replay, expect maybe the patch fixed

S
Syper4el 20.03.20

sarahdorren
Got it, thanks for the reply

I
Inquisitor 20.03.20

Faced with the same crap. Tried to patch 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 and 1.2.5, problem always remained. Maybe someone already found a solution? Tell me, I'd appreciate it.

B
Brun 20.03.20

Can someone kind soul will post the save right after this quest, eh?

D
Dako7 20.03.20

And what is this quest, that after we get helped to make?

B
Brun 20.03.20

Dako_7
Quest Counterattack. After escaped from the camp in Vranic and spoke about the dislocation of the enemy.
Spoiler
Preferably immediately after a new task Break camp!

D
Dako7 20.03.20

Brun
Understand, well, I have all the rules download as always, pirates, 1.2. version, XS that you have.

B
Brun 20.03.20

Dako_7
You license :/
So can you share the save then?

D
Dako7 20.03.20

Brun
I'm not near the computer I'll be Sori.

D
Daniiik 19.04.21

When you realize that the loading indicator will spin forever, open the console and enter the command - "cheat_save". A message should appear on the screen stating that the game has been saved. If there is no message, then the game has not loaded, you have to wait.

Alt + f4, load the last save and enjoy life! Licensed version of Steam - collided - helped. Solution from Steam Discussions.