3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cutegirlwithbeautifuleyes 20.03.20 09:04 pm

I can not understand how to run on the controller (Resident Evil 7)

Due to the fact that it is not able to run lost the best ending, where the character is climbing out of the window.In the basement, got the key,the monster came at me,wanted him to run around,but did not because they were going at a normal pace. Please write how to run on your controller?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablique 20.03.20

In the control settings you can't see?

c
cutegirlwithbeautifuleyes 20.03.20

Diablique
There

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

cutegirlwithbeautifuleyes
Hey, this is demo-only

G
Girbi 20.03.20

Usually, the clamping LS. Don't ask, please, what is LS.

w
walkris 20.03.20

click or hold down

N
Norm112 20.03.20

cutegirlwithbeautifuleyes

a
aivar242 20.03.20

C control on the incidence stupidity is still the same... Shows the buttons for the PC and for pada - no! This is the first time I saw such a miracle to sharpened under the console game had the priority control on the PC. To change the buttons on PC - without problems, in Pade from Xbox 360, no only among themselves, stick or side.
Running made ubludki because when you press the stick breaks, that is, at the click of a mushroom, and I want to throw it to the right trigger. And here we are back again to the console than this game is, it is impossible to spread any buttons where you want, well, until the pile check points.

V
Vova Burzyaev 228 20.03.20

BUT ON PS4 HOW TO RUN

C
CyberAndy 07.10.22

Tilt the left stick to make the character start walking and while he is walking, click the same left stick 1 time (just click, no holding) and he will run to switch to walking - just stop for a second and start walking normally.

I wrote this for those who will look for a solution in the future, the issue is many years old)