3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torio 26.09.19 02:37 pm

Some nasty problems with the Gold version (Sacred Underworld)

Hello. I have Sacred Gold v.2.24 probably. Any no-dvd to it? Not working change the keyboard layout in the game, hopefully klavishi map for example, you may not receive the console tried to propitiate CHEATS=1 did not help. Please help on all the questions.
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
wtf_kamikadze 26.09.19

but what about a DVD of XS in Google try to look for. hotkeys MB... need to put English language? cheats=1 pralno wrote that? doesn't always work though so I have not even established

V
Valdemarich 26.09.19

Torio after installing the latest patch the DVD is not necessary))) and with the fonts I have identity trouble but the hot keys are working.
You have litsuha?

S
Scorpionddd 26.09.19

A familiar problem - I also have hotkeys is gone. Only one left tab, shift and Alt. I'm afraid this problem can not cope...

H
He2Goi 26.09.19

Layout is changing, but very problematic! I did it when I userno times 10 clicks or more!)))

K
KASPER89 26.09.19

It's a small problem and easy to solve!!!
If you can't write Russian font is generally simple, it is necessary to put the system language English.
If it is necessary to change the lang to write on Russ, you have to go to language and input
there the parameters of the keyboard, and add hot keys for eng and eng lang for example:
alt+shift+1 and alt+shift+2 then apply and everything will be OK)

v
varionik 26.09.19

do me a pancake after installing the game asks for a reboot.after the reboot, again reboot.what?who knows the thread?

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 26.09.19

If you have litsenzionka+винда7, the problem is in the driver protection Starforge, download nodvd and do not worry.

My problem is this: playing on Windows 7, (before that I played on XP), the seven is much worse than on XP, what to do (compatibility mode does not help)?

P
PA4ENKO 26.09.19

The game does not respond to some key commands (not available on avtosbor A, not fed a healing potion on the satellite B) what to do?
A: go to control Panel and set the main language is English.

S
Sion94 26.09.19

Guys a question from the Nuba: so that he is unkillable with the beginning of the game is the norm or a glitch?

Just about anybody in one review didn't say a word