3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiryaSmirnov 20.03.20 09:05 pm

The main menu background. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me. Does not change the main menu background. Always saver with KIV. I would like to always have been different. Tell me how to do it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 20.03.20

No way! If you have installed DLC KIV, then this screensaver will always be now! If you installed only heart of Stone", it will splash with this Supplement. To change the screen saver not! Or look for mods on this topic...

s
saa0891 20.03.20

KiryaSmirnov wrote:
I would like to always have been different. Tell me how to do it?
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1969

e
evgenij84757 20.03.20

KiryaSmirnov
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1969
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1689

S
Shakhburz 20.03.20

I have the goty version 1.31 each run different screensaver (total of 3-4)

B
BSSBloodShoot 20.03.20

If you installed the game of the Year edition, the screen saver changes. At least I have so

K
KiryaSmirnov 20.03.20

I have the same edition of the year, but the AFC is Blood and Wine

c
cheezette 20.03.20

KiryaSmirnov
I have GOTY-version is different, and sometimes can get one headpiece for a few runs of the game. You might have the regular version of the game, but with additions and only shows the background of the last released expansion(KIV). Try to buy or download the GOTY version and see)

K
KiryaSmirnov 20.03.20

I 100% bought the publication year. Here buy

K
KiryaSmirnov 20.03.20

I hope you can see

P
Pro100 Endryu 20.03.20

KiryaSmirnov
It's funny, too, GOTY in Steam and also the screen saver only from KIV.

U
UkrGeralt 20.03.20

Pro100 Andrew
Steam GOTY is just the set that includes the game and the add-on, and if you look at the files, those who bought the game and the standalone have the same set of files, nothing repacked. It's like the Legendary edition of Skyrim. In fact on PC only GOG has a separate GOTY edition, and there are indeed some scripts changed and is changing the picture in the menu. It appears as a separate item in the library of games, and Steam only one item.

Spoiler

m
mclarens67 20.03.20

KiryaSmirnov alternately try to remove the language files one by one in the game folder and change to the right. On the normal version of the XS, but for the Gothic so it definitely works. In a different way, only if modded.

P
PIRAT69 20.03.20

Actually downloaded the mods from above, I think I'll go look. The game bought in a pre-order incentive, and then were heart Season Pass. Looked backgrounds change. The mod is not needed. Just had not paid attention. I downloaded it to play, not the backgrounds in the menu to enjoy.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 20.03.20

when the cat is nothing to do, he licks sarandoy. when the LAMER with nothing to do - it threads on the forum creates. it is necessary to rename the topic HOW many HOURS do YOU SPEND IN the MAIN MENU? are you serious??? okay someone has a horse does not jump or muzzle after the elixirs is not krasivee, but the menu... MENU, CARL!!!