3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZM_SlayeR 20.03.20 09:06 pm

The quest \"a Lamb in a wolf skin\" - hunting horn can't find (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The problem with the quest. Can't find a hunting horn Falconer Nicholas!
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 20.03.20

The same problem. And could there be a problem is that I'm still in 1.2 have completed the quest where you have to help one person to kick this hunter, by stealing his wife. So he took me out of the house. And horn, he could not take?

V
Vyxyxol 20.03.20

Perhaps I will unsubscribe then, because the quests are interrelated. In General, the quest Cherche La femme, the wife of Nicholas abducted, carried to the Hare, he gave the paperwork to sign, came to the Area, the customer wanders back and forth from interactions with him is one of Rob, does not want to talk, the passage came to a halt. All the same? Because I wouldn't be surprised.

I
IN..Spect0r 20.03.20

Muskrat
don't bother. Even if mikuláš talk to you in the future quest will hang, when you have documents pan show. On the Reddit topic is. The problem is not solved((

V
Vyxyxol 20.03.20

IN Spect0r..
Great quest, even with reference to time, now waited for the n-th number of hours and the quest is failed.

B
Brun 20.03.20

And I'm in the Hunting pumped everything except the horns and how are they now produce - XS.

I
IN..Spect0r 20.03.20

Brun
to buy. in herbalist, Apothecary, merchants can meet. to be extracted from the corpse of a robber, for example.

T
Turelion 20.03.20

Brun
chests full of them, too

T
Turelion 20.03.20

ZM_SlayeR
he is the Nicholas I personally, just when he is busy with the hawk around the campfire, went in and stole quiet))

B
Brun 20.03.20

IN Spect0r..
Turelion
Turelion
Thanks guys.