3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Lyapin 20.03.20 09:06 pm

The quest \"In the hands of God\" is not found in the woods anyone (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

found Simon,he asks to get rid of someone,searched the woods and found no one who passed,please help
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
donefes 20.03.20

I have a kid in the match and not talking current sleeping and angry as to make him talk

P
Pomu4 20.03.20

Ilya Lyapin
Vagrants who are close to him. If you drove them to the conversation, then talk to Simon twice

Z
Zerousiz 20.03.20

where to find it? I have the marker shows on a regular peasant

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.03.20

Pomu4
where next?

d
donefes 20.03.20

the same farmer shows and talk to him not the power to Rob

s
solij 20.03.20

Spoiler
Simon can be found in the place where the character. The stage will be completed, but you can't take the quest the Church which gives the farmer. PS the fucking bugs!

UPD: you can take the Quest later, I'm just a little plot was.

B
BlooDwareN 20.03.20

The same thing, come to the marker and there is no possibility to communicate with the farmer. Tried on two branches of the save - the result is the same. Yet scored in the game, waiting for patches...

B
Bladi Dens 20.03.20

solij as shown in the screenshot, there is Simon... Talked to him and everything is OK.. and so the farmer did not want to talk too

s
serg5555 20.03.20

Clearly, I thought current I have such a bug. Probably due to the fact that the reputation in a Level =0. But how to pick it up is unknown. This quest will freeze, wait for patches

J
Jeraziah 20.03.20

PS spoke to me only after the owner of Campesa talk to me if you did the quest In the hands of God (as did I) that the NPC still gives you the quest to find Simon

A
AlexL 20.03.20

how to help Philip of Skalica, where to find the potion...

C
Cerabyte 20.03.20

AlexL wrote:
where to find the potion...
There is a translation error, you need Artemisia and not wormwood tincture.

W
Wardriving 20.03.20

solij
Thank you !

I
IDarkaxeI 20.03.20

Just found a solution to the bug of the quests the Minister of the Church and In God's hands. It appears they intersect with the quest Aquarius!!! And if you don't talk to skalicki a priest on account of Agnes, a peasant in a Level will not give the quest a Minister of the Church, nor to continue the quest In the hands of God. Although the desire and the knowledge of the whereabouts of Simon can go, but the Minister of the Church just will not start