3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Radar1985 20.03.20 09:06 pm

Always played in offline FIFA. Get involved online? (FIFA 18)

Hi all! As seen on nick I'm not young enough for games, but football is my weakness, I play Fifa since 1998, never played online. Now playing 18ю on the xbox and the game became too boring. In legend mode for a third division team Crawley Town first came out in the second division, won the Cup, the Carabao, is now successfully playing in the Europa League. Does it make sense to try to cyberpatrol, tell me who was playing.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_ArX 20.03.20

I'll say this: offline and online in FIFA is 2 big differences. And if you successfully play offline this does not guarantee you a successful game online. Someone from last year's winners-the androids said in an interview that even the legend can't play, and online, they say, see for yourself.
To try online is because real people play more fun than the computer: they are more diverse. But try cyber is only in case of great success online.

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
I play with my friends, they are certainly not pros, but play with me, because I could not score, while they themselves concede 5-6 goals per 8минут. I know that the game with the AI and the player are very different, the processor thinks differently than a man.

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
The computer behaves predictably in contrast to the man, but he never makes a mistake, which will make the player. I watched cyberpatrol and nothing impressive about it.

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
But thanks for the advice, at least someone replied

D
Dark_ArX 20.03.20

Radar1985
Want to try? Try it!) In any case, try not lose anything.
Play Seasons: on Xbox I was told that there is a serious competition and interesting to play. I'm on PC, and on it in the Seasons is boring.
But if you want specifically to test your level in Ultimate Team there is competition Weekend League; they have the strongest players. Even Kibera (judging by their interviews) are trained there. If it happens - then you can have to live event to go to.

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
Thanks, I will consider

R
RTYWD 20.03.20

Radar1985
I played with the computer on legend,so it makes mistakes)is prestigues it, he tended not to gives or I just snatched the ball near the gates of AI,this rarely happens,but sometimes the AI is not as good on the legend to drag 2-1 or 2-0 is safe,but there are games when the computer wins.50na50 somewhere

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

If the computer error did not, it was impossible to win b) I win 90% of matches, missing usually only sheds wingers, there's really nothing you can do, if he decided to score)) as well as with games online?

D
Dark_ArX 20.03.20

Radar1985
In terms of sheds - as well as with a computer. It's just tepebag fify since the last part (or the night before? I don't remember...). But frankly sheds a few plays. Many people play Bay run, more skillful in controlling the ball and Tiki-Taka. There are individuals playing the same tricks (i.e. literally: even run through feints). The strongest players, which I came across in WL, I played in the dead ball control with either very high pressure or extremely low line of defense and no pressure at all (i.e. when they lose the ball all the players then back behind the ball line), with frequent strikes from the penalty line.
Well, everyone makes mistakes) Dry online I lost extremely rare: even if the opponent feels much stronger - momentik or two to be organized)

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
Thanks for the info, so I have a chance))

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
If I choose a less than top club (Dortmund for example, or offal) outright win in legend mode and Champions League Champ and, as it is not interesting it becomes. With online mode has problems, it is necessary to do the Internet, so wondering whether it is worth the bother.

D
Dark_ArX 20.03.20

Radar1985
Offline I prefer to play career for a club of lesser divisions of England (as you do, in fact, judging by the first post). This year it's Forest Green from the 4th division. Otherwise not interested at all. And online part solves only the case where the enemy forces are approximately equal. All the rest of it only indirectly affects the outcome: in UT and can bronze part to win a gold top and conversely, top Golden drain the hell knows what.
Therefore, if you are offline you get bored - definitely worth the bother) Me that's because napryazhenka online on the contrary I wanted in a career to play, and now I do)))

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
Well, I'm on the same League and start, Crawley Town. Thanks again for the detailed story. Will the Internet carry out, I used to play online with the PC, but that was a long time ago, in Fifa 2010, and a PC with a console is not comparable

R
Radar1985 20.03.20

Dark_ArX
Well, if you compare with players, easier to play?

D
Dark_ArX 20.03.20

Radar1985
Much (if not to take into account the lower divisions UT - there are usually too very easy). I therefore went to the matches from until to nerves obsolete))) Because online, especially in games on a departure, the psychological pressure is PPC... And it is usually cool, but gradually get tired of it and just want to play quietly)))