3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergcrack 26.09.19 02:37 pm

not working cheat (Need for Speed: Underground)

I want to run the trainer but the game stubbornly throws an error! description of trainer:
NFS:Underground with 9 functions:

1-2 - always 1st place on-off
O - race of one lap
K-L - freeze time on-off
G-H - Ghost race on-off
V - super jump
U - super acceleration
N - infinite nitros
S - lots of style points
M - a lot of money

Installation:
1.You need it 1.251733 version.
2. After I installed the patch deleted file Speed and file Speed-e rename to Speed
3. Throw the trainer in the game folder
4. Run coach. In it select the game NFC:UNDERGROUND
5.Click Run game
6.Switched game with a working trainer

P. S on another website says another way to run this trainer: launch the game, minimise it and run the trainer.

did everything as written in the instructions, downloaded the patch, patched, etc
I have Windows 7 64bit, compatible with XP and on behalf of the administrator run so I tried...
at startup always fails with these messages

19 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergcrack 26.09.19

or such

version 1.4 of the game starts without any problems, poke a nose what do I do wrong?

d
dilat 26.09.19

sergcrack
In the game, what version is displayed?

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

dilat

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

even downloaded the Repack NFS Underground (Studio 8bit) where version 1.0 and patchy but the same thing
P. S on version 1.4 also unable to run a trainer for her meant

i
insel260 26.09.19

In the trainer it is necessary to specify the path to the EXE of the game. If the trainer is not designed for this window, then pick the settings ini file of the trainer and enter the path manually.

d
dilat 26.09.19

sergcrack
If I remember correctly, you need a English version

P
Pashtet7 26.09.19

Ohh, tormented with this trainer 10+ years ago, but to no avail. I suspect that it works only on litsuhe because nosd implies changed chesnik, I had crashes when activating something.

And all because of
sergcrack wrote:
V - super jump
Long before any nfstheories wanted to get beyond the trails.

d
dilat 26.09.19

Pashtet7
I'm too obsessed, but what I have earned - worked constant flickering, and No Blown Engine. In my opinion, the English version earned. I'm sure the 1st Under do not ever bought a license

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

dilat
in the description of the installation it's not about the words, but the idea is sound, I will try

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

Pashtet7
this trainer is generally assembled all the credit, I am personally attracted to super-jump and super-speeding up to 800km!!!

K
KLON_ROVER 26.09.19

sergcrack
This cheat only works in XP, no compatibility will not help!!!
But cheat super on this on my computer two Windows)))

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

KLON_ROVER
thought about it, only vidyuha my gtx1070 so with XP I'm flying, because as I understand without the video card drivers the game under Windows XP I can't run...

d
dilat 26.09.19

sergcrack
You can try running XP through a virtual machine (any VMware or VirtualBox) and roll back to the 1st Under and trainer

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

installed virtual XP using VMware and did so confirm the trainer in XP earned, but also swore a couple of times.
P. S such a crazy underground I have not seen)))

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

VMware certainly works with the game itself, there is a strong friezes and generally the frame rate is constantly walking an average of 24 to 45 fps, 60fps only in menu, in theory using the program Cheat Engine can calculate these cheats and create for sevens trainer...
P. S I took screenshots of this madness

P
Pashtet7 26.09.19

sergcrack
But it is not true because there is a mod on a spare drive and kambah where you can just map to fly without restrictions.
By the way, the game will spawned you back on track if you're outside going?

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

Pashtet7
will spawnit but in different ways, and for that mod?

P
Pashtet7 26.09.19

sergcrack wrote:
and for that mod?
https://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_underground_free_roam_mod_beta_2_0-174337/

s
sergcrack 26.09.19

Pashtet7
good topic but not something that the trainer, there really mad Ander, and there is simply no boundaries on the drive, something like this...