3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanicgod 20.03.20 09:26 pm

What is the meaning of the orbital cannon? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Anyone understand the logic Rockstar?
For gun need a base for 1.5 mil, the gun itself cost 900K from which you can make the shot for 500k and 750к. But you can make only one shot waiting for a new one in 40 minutes. What is this game?
In the game where death doesn't mean to put such a limitation and even in such a wild price. The shot is not visible, it is not clear even hit you or not. Why put a time limit on it also, you mountains of gold to if some sort of donater have a beer the entire cache will be shot in 5 minutes.
Especially funny it looks at the background of other features for 500k where you can send any brow machine with mercenaries only 5 thousand. And still personally to watch it. Logic?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azaz Ololoev 20.03.20

satanicgod
XS, but when in the sessions of the cancers you can't kill, and then blow with orbitally, you neigh like horses in the chat)) although you before that killed about 10 times with stupid machine

E
Evgeniy Nosov 20.03.20

Usually it yuzayut those who are shot never earned.

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

satanicgod
Yeah, but this gun do not buy donatary or farming nerds and cheaters, who clocked up the dough and re-clocked without any problems. If only fiction a time limit, then one chitak sitting in the bunker, terrorized the entire map.

s
satanicgod 20.03.20

Bupycop
And how is this different from Celik on the Hydra? It is also hard to kill and he can also in the presence of hands in the way to farm loot.

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

satanicgod
Celik Hydra though, you can kill or escape. Celik and unrealistic amount of dough and shooting without the end of the orbital cannon from the database, you won't die.

_
_EnjoyTheViolence_ 20.03.20

Also this game

H
Hobo Sexual 20.03.20

_EnjoyTheViolence_
Expensive also this game honestly farmish.

_
_EnjoyTheViolence_ 20.03.20

Hobo Sexual
well so the action was on NG, one free shot

D
DEDGAMER 20.03.20

Somewhere I saw a movie with cheat orbitally where the Persian shot several times in a row,and there was the Persians and I think they applauded,but it's so pale)

H
Hobo Sexual 20.03.20

Bupycop
Why run from it then? Went under the bridge and nestrelyay the Hydra with heavy snipe until they burst, and if explosive is hidrovo quickly becomes pedestrian))

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Hobo Sexual
I do not have to tell you that you described a moment of flight under the bridge.

e
ed58963 20.03.20

Hobo Sexual
some under the bridge to fly can
satanicgod wrote:
I understand the logic long ago. the logic is to buy Sharkey. and also happy they introduce periodically discounts

H
Hobo Sexual 20.03.20

ed58963 wrote:
some under the bridge to fly can
Under the bridge not swoop down to attack, although one flyer flying under the bridge exploded and I the rubble of a Hydra for a took. After the update, the arms Trade Hydra, like all air transportation (except the control panel) was ineffective against snipe with explosive bullets.