3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
luckyseven 20.03.20 09:26 pm

1-2 of the games in 2018. (Dark Souls 3)

in 2016 downloaded on torrents third soul,the noise around the game has not passed by .In the end times 2 removed the game due to the fact that they could not kill the judge Gundara :D
Through the pain, understood the game and it was my first game in a long time which I passed in one breath,over and over again,in a long time. Was my favorite game,pushing the witch into the background. Played a total of about 600 hours. But as I can not be forced,how many did not go,did not hesitate to pass the first two parts .
Miserable control system on clavomax one of the reasons. In short I feel sad because of this. Who passed the first part after 3? or who scored it?

PY Sy is waiting for remastered mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 20.03.20

luckyseven
the second rules like the clave with a mouse, and even gamepad it's time to take

l
luckyseven 20.03.20

ayyrasmus
I have.I don't feel comfortable on it. On clavomax I can somehow twist the camera to do the moves with the rebound,while running to climb into the inventory.
On the controller to press the right stick,you need the B button to let go.
In short, I on the keyboard is loose enough feel

L
Lelik Bobik 20.03.20

Your problem is that you started playing with 3-key, not in chronological order. The only thing I can recommend to overcome themselves, or to hammer on this business.

L
Leonn_24 20.03.20

luckyseven
Yes, everything is fine at least with the 2nd part of the game, was Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin only after Dark Souls 3
and the second part I don't know why but personally I went more than 3 dark, both held a keypad, mouse gamepad is not love and it is only for one
for fighting game Ala mortal Kombat who plays geypade shooters is actually autistic
but for the slasher will fit a La devil may edge, but in General claveau-mouse forever
in General, waiting for a remaster of the first part as due to the curvature of the management and did not pass it on kawamichi

W
Wise Owl 20.03.20

luckyseven
I have the same story. With the release of the third part and the hype around it is only found out all the pain and the beauty of DS. In my opinion, even not passed completely ds3 was 2-3 boss, wanted to start all over again - with the first part. Fortunately there was already all the fixes and guides for clavomax. She just underwent a series in 2017, so it's never too late to start)

C
Chris-senpai 20.03.20

I have all the contrary. I was able to pass the first DS on clavomax (without DS fixes) and the second (still not SOTFS) couldn't play without AutoHotkey.

M
Morgan Yu 20.03.20

ayyrasmus
The second worst controls, just the worst, no the worst, it is worse the worst management, this should have been jumping individual key, gash, or a miserable system Avtozavodsky you 2 hours epaisse control it, then like get used to it but you hate all the slowness of the game in addition, and bosses often die due to the fact that avtozavoda where it rolled away, and the camera sees the floor
I hate the second part just because of the gameplay and game design, it's just bitter trash

M
Morgan Yu 20.03.20

Lelik Bobik
I started in third, then first and second, but the second is the ass of course, so terrible even Re4 or DMC not portali, and there is no mouse was easier, but still

S
Stavaas 20.03.20

Leonn_24
I do not agree. Gamepad for those who know how to play it. I like all on it. Shooters, platformers, salsa... And play better than many clomidnow.

W
Waffen 20.03.20

Don't know how the first part is waiting for remasted.The second part for me was the perfect game. The Incentive willfully more than 1000 hours ( though a lot of it was AFK). A great camera ( hi Michael Bay from Darka 3), the ideal management of a keypad, mouse, slow fights me with what you need.Wild Begborrowsteal jumping from 3 parts really tiring. Well, as in 3 part could screw up the camera and the target I'll never know. And numerous incursions into 3 parts just before killing a boss.Then locations just die.The constant invasion in part 2 I prefer...

W
WAga 20.03.20

The 1st part you can play, but in the 2nd after the 3rd I decided to go all miserable enemies, locations, animation...

l
luckyseven 20.03.20

oftop
how to find moderators? Put a warning for the Mat when I didn't even use?

l
luckyseven 20.03.20

Wise Owl
Probably the case in boredom,online games perverted mind) I'm in the third now play for pvp and incursions. Especially when the flies nightmare of a newbie with the sword of darkness ,the ecstasy of just. Or the white phantom on the head land with a machete Jorma.
And here you can see grafon parts 1-2,1K online and no incentive to pass the game.

b
bmw 7 e38 20.03.20

Three weeks ago, after the third part of the pirates downloaded the first fix(mouse, unlock the fps, etc.). Played all the parts on clavomax. He went to Anor Londo, killed Ornstein and Smoke attempts with the tenth, so I think I can say my opinion about the game. In General, it is, unlike the third part, has its unpleasant moments: for example, you cannot do a diagonal roll(pressing W and A/D or S and A/D), estus phetsa half of the year, and the character stops while drinking, there are many moments that are made specifically so that the player died due to curvature of the game(remember about silver knight on the balcony of the Anor Londo). Harder I the first part than the third? I say Yes. The third part of forgiving, and just an overall more casual. After the first play it was difficult. The bosses in the first part not so hard, how difficult ordinary opponents: that a lot of homeless people fell, the Bush seizure attack 80% HP you will make, the dog will bite. Play is definitely worth it, the game is suitable.
Spoilera can brag how cool I am and what I filled up these two drew :) Went to them about this build, level 58

Yes, Yes, Yes, I know that you are the Scrin, but I immediately sent the photo to a friend on viber, yeah.
In the second part I continue the Pursuer is not reached, can not say anything.
About buying a original: I bought the game the incentive, to be honest, it is better to wait for the reissue. Now there online is almost dead.

O
OrisLumenis 20.03.20

Pereproshel this year all DS. The main advantages I highlighted it in the first DS gameplay more diverse locations. The second is more volumetric, so two times, but a little boring. Barefoot in the first and second are weaker than in the third. Third more atmospheric Samet graphs, but more than a little bit poor in terms of gameplay, the passage of locations. The bosses stronger in the third part.

PS the First DS without DSfix to clavomax is not possible to play simply, and with them everything is OK. Plus texture download SHD not hurt. Everything is here on the forum ДС1 so forth.
PS all bosses in all 3 DS passed without phantom and handy Andy. With ranged attacks only onions sometimes yuzal.

a
ayyrasmus 20.03.20

ImGabeNewell

O
Offn 20.03.20

luckyseven
the second part caught most. Passed only on the keyboard by setting the camera control and shots for themselves.