3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
topmemeplayer 20.03.20 09:27 pm

The choice of CPU for future upgrade

Hello. Want to buy AMD processor Ryzen 1300x further upgrade (1700 or 1800), or it is better to buy i3 8100 that would then take intel the seventh generation. Saw that i3 8100 behaves better in games,and 1300x Ryzen in games a little worse,but in multitasking wins. Advise what to take now from these options and what percent to take then for the future.Now the graphics card is GTX 1050.Thanks in advance
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rageskin 20.03.20

topmemeplayer
take it from Intel can 7 generation 8 generation motherboard is expensive if only to play with toys budeschem 4 cores for the eyes if something serious then 4 cores 8 threads or 6 cores 12 threads I fall I will take coffee like you look at money and home take 16 gig memory

s
saa0891 20.03.20

topmemeplayer wrote:
it is better to buy i3 8100 that would then take intel the seventh generation
Better to save some money and buy at once normal percent,than to spend money on plugs which then sell for pennies.

D
DirtyLol 20.03.20

or is better to buy i3 8100 that would then take intel the seventh generation of how to unsee? under different motherboard. and why from the 8th generation to go on the 7th?
and in fact choose according to your taste among the 8th generation of Intel and Riesen. I would rayzen took as AM4 platform will be a long time is relevant and a huge box under upgrade.

L
Len4ik00N 20.03.20

topmemeplayer
topmemeplayer wrote:
Advise what to take now from these options and what percent to take then for the future.
To start you need to decideplatform for the future of the computer, so I would start with the question: are you ready finished system after purchase? If not, your choice - Intel.
If you are ready, then proceed to the next question:why do you have a computer? If just for games, then Intel tests it looks more preferable (though the Riesen is also possible to obtain playable fps). If you plan to stream, do video editing, etc., more flow, Riesen look better.
However, the choice usually puts the purse, so here's a couple of points to ponder: to date, under the 8th generation of those Protsiv has a nurse just for the top-end chipset and a price tag on them is appropriate. In turn, when buying a Reisen will have to fork out on more expensive memory, which is cheaper. Soon is expected to release the second revision of processors from AMD, which will not bring anything revolutionary but still will be better than the predecessors due to the smaller manufacturing process, higher clock rates and under...they don't have to buy a new Mat. fee, because they have no problems should work on the existing motherboard.

g
gennaz 20.03.20

topmemeplayer
Why buy the last generation? The more 1300х all 4 cores,and it is now extremely small! He is playing as i3 8300 uploaded by 100%!
Pay attention to the newly released APUS from AMD r5 2400g,he has 8 threads, autorespon to 3.9 GHz and the GPU VEGA(1,25 GHz).
Here is a test comparison with 8100 i3 with graphics card
Spoiler
Notice that almost all games have Risen an advantage and the CPU usage is under 100%,like the 8100.
Here is the test of pure apu
Spoiler
Well, the prices 2400g
Spoiler
1300х
Spoiler
Yes,more expensive 2.5 Tr,but flows more, the frequency is higher and performance is also excellent.
Blue bits also not cheap.
Spoiler
So the choice is yours.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

I honestly don't know what's the strategic advantage of purchasing skinny CPU with the aim to upgrade in the future
even there, with the condition to sell then skinny stump on the secondary market
therefore correct not to be greedy and immediately save on the upper platform percent to Mat Board memory and ahlad regardless of the card. it is aging relatively slowly. there might come a new generation of stumps and kukurusina. and then it appears to save and the video card screwed
and Varese Fidler and performance for the ages, it seems to me more or less presentable seems corn 1700. unless you happen such that PEK-PEK 5-7 years will be required of the user who avkh and 512 bit couple there that have older Intel.

O
OkGo 20.03.20

Take ryzen 1300x - a strange decision. I would try, but would find another couple of thousand to 1600-ku.
Because it is about some subsequent upgrades of the plant constantly when buying a computer, but dealing with this one.

O
OkGo 20.03.20

gennaz wrote:
Pay attention to the newly released APUS from AMD r5 2400g,he has 8 threads
Why? If a person has a card, why doesn't he just take a normal ryzen 1600? Runs cooler, performance is the same.