3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 20.03.20 09:28 pm

Transfer saved games. (Dragon Age: Origins)

If you sacrifice a hero,preserving a new character in the awakening did not start?As I understand,only pure without imports.CHECKED.HERO has DONATED AND IF you MOVE INTO AWAKENING hero why to transfer there when he was killed.How strange.As for the new character interpretation clean start without saving
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 20.03.20

Transfer sopranos made only for transfer progress (of your choice during the game), and the few who have beaten the hero in the end, because HS\Morrigan was pregnant or got rid of a traitor.

L
Lifariya 20.03.20

Space Marines
Most interesting is that the dead GF is really possible to play WELL, as if nothing had happened. Biovars even on this occasion said:You do not care what your GF died? Well, us too.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

with the HS dead in DLS is transferred as if the other gg black guard, but with a face and gear of the deceased hero of ferelden
similarly, if start a new game with this campaign

R
Revan Reborn 20.03.20

Takayazhe garbage. How many times transferred a save game dead gg in awakening, he is exactly alive. I still somehow Morrigan was sick and when he proposed to stir up the black ritual, I refused and she left, she thought that the guardian will die in the battle with Arhidemon. However, when I went through the witch hunts, in the end Morrigan was surprised that the guard is alive.

L
Lifariya 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
And here and there. With glaskin Guardian of little other conversations.

J
JUnnAmmED 20.03.20

Liferea
On the PS3 it's all right - if the guardian died in the Beginning,the Awakening has the opportunity to play only for orlesians import state of the world.

L
Lifariya 20.03.20

JUnnAmmED
What is normal?

J
JUnnAmmED 20.03.20

Liferea
On the console versions.