3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 20.03.20 09:28 pm

when the code to activate PS+ to get bloodborn? :D

Please tell me. I have a activation code for a 3 month subscription to PS+ (if you buy console included going) When do I activate it to get the game of the month Bloodborne, now or in March? (to the first month subscription was considered already bloodborne and not coming games for February)

PS Can anyone else not aware, in March, distributing the Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-zotik- 20.03.20

when you want, but the game will be available next Wednesday, and the game will have you available available subscription

F
Farzik 20.03.20

-zotik-
understand thank you. And yet do not prompt?) This subscription expires the same day of the following month as I activated it? ie bought for example a subscription for 1 month on March 13 and it will disappear on April 13? the same day of the following month, or what?

K
Kassandra_Rain 20.03.20

Farzik
Yes.

-
-zotik- 20.03.20

Farzik
If you'd like, you can view the end date. By the way the codes have an expiration date if I bought a Curling iron, it is likely expired(the card needs to be written)

F
Farzik 20.03.20

-zotik-
the console recently purchased in November of ' 17. The fact of the problem is that it is not written anywhere to what number you want to activate) So it is better now, still not too late enter this promo code

m
maiak 20.03.20

Read carefully the code is valid for a year from date of purchase