3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Folko-ven 20.03.20 09:29 pm

After completing the prologue plummeted reputation in Skalica. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

81 before the fight where you have taken the sword to -50 Miller,how, why,and unless there is someone alive at all left?Anybody with such did not face?
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vadim81n 20.03.20

Folko-ven
Can steal armor, horse and noticed?
The game is one big glitch and it is constantly broken scripts, quests and other bugs. While standing on it to score and wait for patches.

F
Folko-ven 20.03.20

Understood,turnips lifted that I killed three bandits and shredded by the shafts of a traitor-villager(he's immortal).About the game...

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Folko-ven
And so the meaning from the reputation Skalica, when they were all killed and settled bandits? Reputation with the bandits is negative?) On top of everything else, you most likely looted.

F
Folko-ven 20.03.20

Bupycop
Once again, I explain.I killed three bandits and trained in the shooting at a traitor,for it removed the reputation of Skalicky peasants,if this is not done,but simply to kill himself,the reputation is not removed(I checked it).Looting(which I certainly did) the reputation is not affected.

s
serg5555 20.03.20

In Rataj make a couple of queston refugees( Skalice) and reputation will grow again to 100. It grows only gradually, not instantly

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Folko-ven
I also killed three bandits and a few times managed to hit the immortal traitor, but turnips I have a positive 80

_
_Arcus_ 20.03.20

Folko-ven
The problem is not bandits, and the defector. The game apparently considers him a resident of Skalica.
PS Also this drew the attention, but later. A lot of fakery. I hope jobs will restore turnips, because some teachers refuse to cry to teach but to sell.

P
Pepin3d 20.03.20

the same shit was, but I scored and played on
after some time, the turnip itself became the 100