3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaGGeR_7 20.03.20 09:30 pm

Lighting issues [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, such problem:

Played fine, then at one point shut down the game via task Manager. The next time you start having problems with the lighting or textures (not really understand what it is). Before this happened, when he was experimenting with the settings of the graphics card. The driver was updated the day of release. AMD Dual Graphics disabled.

Laptop:
CPU: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.3 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz)
RAM: 8192MB
Integrated graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7660G
Discrete graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2048 MB)
Video driver: AMD Catalyst (15.4)
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 20.03.20

But it was not necessary using the task Manager to close

M
McLaren MP4-4 20.03.20

Game incentive?
Try to verify integrity of game cache.

G
Givemethedust 20.03.20

LaGGeR_7
screenshots?

L
LaGGeR_7 20.03.20

McLaren MP4-4
Steam. Tried. All files have been tested.

Here's the screenshots.

G
Givemethedust 20.03.20

LaGGeR_7
zombies you is not enough for the entourage. Try to change version DX

L
LaGGeR_7 20.03.20

Givemethedust
Now I will try. To reset a video card to default did not help.

G
Givemethedust 20.03.20

LaGGeR_7
it seems not a lack of VRAM. MB not using the right video card runs?

L
LaGGeR_7 20.03.20

Givemethedust
Stood in DX 10, DX 10.1 has set, and lo and behold, a light appeared.
I also think that discrete idle. But I don't know how to get it to work. AMD Dual Graphics brings nothing in the switchable graphics settings in the process GTAV.exe is a high-performance graph.adapter.

G
Givemethedust 20.03.20

LaGGeR_7
Try to run the graph.adapter steam, or social.club. I don't know, no laptop to test. But the means of monitoring of FPS work and in social.club. Hike ekzeshnik GTA-Ki does not recognize. look at the forum threads on this pogodu.

L
LaGGeR_7 20.03.20

Givemethedust
Thanks, I'll try.

R
ReiDin 20.03.20

I also have very strange thing with textures. Around objects gray squares, they are almost transparent, you can see them just not always at night and clear day super. Often they are around black people, trees, gray cars, and between the spans of the bridges(where falls the sun). The problem is that I do not know where to move the view (or is it neither of which is does not) but I see very far because of this all these objects many small squares are laminated, and in the distance grey or if many trees or mountains you see like texture without them and with them.... and all in the squares. Can anyone come across where the tick be removed ? =)

The problem was solved long dances with a tambourine and prog for ATI
No still not decided. It was raining and grey squares came out again

G
Givemethedust 20.03.20

ReiDin
screenshots?

F
FearlessLioN 20.03.20

Hi all.I ran into the problem with the lighting.When you're not under a shadow the whole game is almost a green light is lit, and when the night or under the sun, it is normal and green stains in a small amount remain.They tell me that my vidyuhi kapets, but I am sure that in all games, everything was always fine !The graphics card only 1 year and I see this for the first time.Some claim that the card runs cooler, but Everest written 59-61C .
The screens looks like if you stand in an open area, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=425573325
That's how the game looks if you stand under some canopy or bridge : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=425590512
Configuration of computer:
Video card: Nvidia GTX 650 1gb
Ram: 6 Gb
Processor:AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 810 2.61 GHz

N
Nikita507 20.03.20

FearlessLioN
may I know what the problem is look in the graphics settings not vylechit whether the memory beyond 1 gig? (try shadows off and lower the other settings for shadows)

F
FearlessLioN 20.03.20

Nikita507
Tried you can say all settings.Nothing happens.For 1 gig graph is not vylaziet.

D
DIMONIX LAPT 20.03.20

when you load the game, everything in the game in the dark, it is impossible to even aim
help.

T
TheTeemoLife 20.03.20

There may be a problem with MSAA? Try to disable shadows to reduce.

D
DIMONIX LAPT 20.03.20

TheTeemoLife
msaa was disabled
before, you never when you run it was all dark, but now at each start such nonsense.

d
danilukHF 20.03.20

and litsuhe or pirates play?

D
DIMONIX LAPT 20.03.20

danilukHF
pirates