3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 20.03.20 09:32 pm

Partners-the members-associates (SpellForce 3)

The people who found who, I according to the arrangement like not all .
1-HS 2-Iria 3 Agrimm 4-Anna 5 - Mountains 6-Savior 7-Andergast 8-J. 9-Ongar Arandir.
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oxyuranus 20.03.20

People write where they found pliz.

J
JS_Denton 20.03.20

I have like only two who advanced Uram in the cave on the Map of the orcs . And Interest the best sport of mages on the map Sesvete. The rest are all kind of on the main line when going give.

Z
Zerousiz 20.03.20

I have the PMG was offended and left when the realized told him rune control mind break

T
Twix88 20.03.20

Who knows the dwarf will be back? and are there any characters besides those listed above?

T
Twix88 20.03.20

Where to find this nigger in command?

Z
Zerousiz 20.03.20

Twix88
beat with the new patch. If you have a good relationship with PMG (you and him a lot of talk talk), he's not going anywhere. But there emerged another bug - trying to talk to him - he asks to leave him alone with his thoughts... That is the option with the dialog where you can improve his armor no

O
Oxyuranus 20.03.20

Twix88
Vsesvet Guild of creators quest unseen world.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 20.03.20

Okuyabilir Creators )

T
Twix88 20.03.20

Zerousiz
it took me, but when conversations happen at the table in murangira with the team, he's not but his speech is, that there comments! in the delirium! HD

k
knazbeloyar 20.03.20

But I've been wondering, when you shift Commander March, Farlane, it is written that he is leaving the group... does this mean that it can be like that to recruit??

B
Blaster Dark 20.03.20

knazbeloyar
Good question...

r
raspisnoy1 20.03.20

Twix88
look here