3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G_e_r_a_r_d 20.03.20 09:32 pm

Did you know?! (Plants vs. Zombies)

I propose to post here a little secrets that you revealed in the game and which is silent the Tree of Wisdom. I myself basically this tree does not grow - all interesting to know.

Here's my little secret:
On level with the pool meets zombies-the diver who, according to the almanac, hiding from the shots under water. So, it can kill in a submerged position - enough to land on the Lily pad some catapult that shoots the canopy.
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIMAN 015 20.03.20

Lily very best thing! Two planted and Nepara

c
conan 777 20.03.20

hints of the tree of wisdom poorly understood

U
Ukropchik 20.03.20

The flowers in the main menu are broken, only those who are on the middle pot.

K
Kostyan1996 20.03.20

Dill: the Flowers in the main menu are broken, only those who are on the middle pot.
Even right and left!
At every third level, the puzzles in I'm a zombie, endlessly there is a 70% chance to flower for Zen garden.
And who knows whether you can buy plants (not the usual flowers) Zen garden?

A
Alximik_ 20.03.20

No, you Can only Find!At the levels of Pool water at night fungi, respectively.

123Sponge bob 20.03.20

in the endless wasabe every 5 or 10 levels give a diamond

123Sponge bob 20.03.20

I think we all remember who are the zombies diving.
in the almanac it is written that they can only attack when they came up out of the water and eat your plants. but this is not true.
there are plants that can attack zombies with scuba ,when they are under water.
this corn ,cabbage ,and watermelon.

B
Byvshiy ment 20.03.20

there are plants that can attack zombies with scuba ,when they are under water.
this corn ,cabbage ,and watermelon.
Not only are they...Most of the time I use cheap seaweed, it is also addictive zombar under water :)

123Sponge bob 20.03.20

Yes ,but algae are disposable, but the watermelon water divers with one or two strokes

B
Byvshiy ment 20.03.20

It is a glitch of the game or so conceived that the reeds gradually rose in price, originally cost 225, then 275, then 300, right now it's 375 solar energy?? : O
Everything was figured out, all upgrades are quietly stuffed the price, the infection >:)

123Sponge bob 20.03.20

no, it's only in endless survival so. All the bonus plants(which you have to buy in the store) cost 50 more expensive each time.

B
Byvshiy ment 20.03.20

it is now clear

L
LYZZOR 20.03.20

all catapult shoot at the head and not hurt Newspapers, doors, stairs.Therefore, the zombies die faster

B
Byvshiy ment 20.03.20

all catapult shoot at the head and not hurt Newspapers, doors, stairs.Therefore, the zombies die faster
Yes, and it's kewl)

123Sponge bob 20.03.20

that's why it makes sense to use catapults at every opportunity...
instead of gorohostrel always put the cabbage - the cost is the same but the effect is better))

S
Swamt 20.03.20

Well...if anyone knows,for the murder of the Yeti giving 3 of diamond.

PS Vs zombies divers it is better to use watermelon with freezing.

B
Byvshiy ment 20.03.20

Swamt Actually, for the uninitiated, Bigfoot is on Board 4 diamond, not 3, that is 4 Grand...
PS Vs zombies divers it is better to use watermelon with freezing. I agree, I usually drown them with algae :)

123Sponge bob 20.03.20

vs zombies divers better to put the whole basin of flowers that they had nowhere to dive...believe me this is the best way)))

B
Byvshiy ment 20.03.20

123Sponge bob
Gemorno to put the ENTIRE pool. If only cheap water lilies, and those they eat more than rapidly.

S
Swamt 20.03.20

Gemorno to put the ENTIRE pool.

I agree, personally I'm against zombies in the water (all) put 4 rapid-fire and in front of a large fry,well, everything is gradually improving.