3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 20.03.20 09:33 pm

The Witcher first with modern graphics. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Since this pechalka we were told that there will not be fourth, it may be first converted into a new schedule and with a pair(can be more) new quests? What do you think, pawson? I would love to play!!! When I remember how I suffered in the crypt with the Princess....I want to back those feelings..when, when the morning comes....
P. S. If you have a similar theme, delete it and post a link to the amp-one there to accomplish your goal.
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 20.03.20

treffff
So like some modders recreated the first Chapter (prologue) of the first Witcher on the engine, the third
Spoiler

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

better to let the first part remains on the old and dusty Aurora where made was just gorgeous atmosphere than will be ported to clumsy slipshod red enzhin.

p
predator999 20.03.20

In the first Witcher for 2007 the graphics were a luxury not invent.

a
arthos1998 20.03.20

treffff
well, the crypt so it is very easy. just run in circles and all)
anyway the game is easy
the second part I felt a bit more difficult

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

predator999
Not elegant for 2007, but gorgeous outdated engine.

T
TheReds1892 20.03.20

the first Witcher is not about the graphics but about the atmosphere

R
Revan Reborn 20.03.20

New Grifoni will kill the atmosphere of the first. Graphics and standards.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 20.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
Few who were in the 2007th GTX 8800 or Radeon HD2900XT what would the Witcher was on maximum settings without lags. For 2007, there were cool graphics, and iron required not sickly at that time.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

The Witcher first with modern graphics

it is doubtful that they will remake it for even beat him on the console port. but by and large vedmak 1 to grafon did not have a normal support normal maps and all that he could say Aurora 2 engine

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 20.03.20

I think that the graphics in the first part you need to leave, but what really should change is the emphasis on

K
Krrrva 20.03.20

Not necessary. The Witcher 1 as a good rare car, tuning it is not necessary. The game is beautiful and the most atmospheric of all the parts, and the new graphics will kill all the charm.

Solarscreen without mods

D
DarkDante2008 20.03.20

No and no again. The first Witcher is still a good game, one of my favorite parts. Very atmospheric it turned out.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Yes, really. and about the sruzis forgot, who, incidentally, also came out in 2007 ?

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Fun fact, I was the first who wrote that the atmosphere in the first is gorgeous, and the third engine will kill her, but I zaminusili, and those who repeated my words - on the contrary pros threw. Fanatics are not fired up.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

treffff
personally, I did not answer, and the brow that wrote about the postponed prologue.

J
Jackubovich 20.03.20

Here are 3 fashion nexus that will make the Witcher a little matrimelee. Recently went to this Assembly. But first two other sisters to interfere is not necessary, please select one of the two.
www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/669
www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/703
www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/765

T
Tatiya 20.03.20

Oh, that's a fact, for me, would be to change, I want a fun game to get, not mad on blue, what are you two or three can barely overpower) and so very atmospheric and beautiful! And Yes - still used to clean up the garbage with the change of day and night, what to look for fires, accomodation, etc.