3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Engell 20.03.20 09:33 pm

The secrets and jokes in Fallout 2 (Fallout 2)

How and where to become the captain of the guard?
In The City Of Refuge.To do this:
In the preview-you need to play Only male Persian,the skill of conversation-более75 %,charm 8 and above.
Secondly, when you talk to her you should ALWAYS use the phrase FIRST CITIZEN.
Thirdly-you need to be a citizen of the Cities of Refuge.
fourth-you must complete the following quests-destroy the raiders,proof of the relationship of the Bishop with the raiders,proof that Bishop was hired by the NKR transmission drive Lynette Vestine and drive WESTIN Lynette.
When performing the last quest you will be awarded the title of captain of the guard of the Cities of Refuge and will be issued on the stock of fin-FAL(don't remember which one)
257 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dyadka 20.03.20

Good day to all! I'm an old fan of Palota. For the first time took place fall 1 English version, there is little understood, but passed. Then in 1998 purchased a second fallout, Pargolovsky version, the game was fine, passed it many times. But it happened irreparable, someone gave a disc to play and meet, and who gave it I do not remember. So the question for this game, someone set me up a floppy with gag. When you come to Klamath, in the city of trapero recorded, out of the game completely, otkryvaesh recording files with this floppy disk will replace the file of Klamath. Included in the game download sohranyalku city trapero, and where the cabinets were just rubber boots, is all - weapons, armor, books, syntace, etc., etc.
Now I have three CD Fallouta, two of some left-wing on DVD, and one acquired through the Ozone from 1C localized. Wanted to try traveling this funny version of 1C, but after moving can not find a floppy with gag. Persiba if anyone knows where to get this joke - prompt!!!

S
Shadow of the Dominion 20.03.20

http://wasteland.ag.ru/f2/mods_cheat.shtml

Here look at this mod. He's kind of Klamath mod is called. Gives a lot of weapons, armor, ammo, books, objects...

I
Ignacius Malfoy 20.03.20

Has anyone found all the secrets in FALLOUT 2, I mean in the desert. Here's my list:
1. In the desert you can find govoryashie the head, if you long to talk to her, she'll give the stone. Stone briefly adds to stamina and resistance. At the head you can try to steal another 2 stone.
2. You can find the bridge, beside him stood a monk, he asks 3 questions. Light the first 2 the third is more difficult. If the answer is not correct, then immediately die. You have three ways. Be the first to answer all the questions correctly (get the average amount of experience). Second, to answer the third question with a question (a small amount of experience) monk exploding fun. Third, to kill the monk (a huge amount of experience) that it is very difficult. Because the lives of many, and armor (by the way, after his death, it is possible to pick characteristics as combat) can withstand a direct hit from Basara. Attacks the monk exploding brahmin.
3. In the desert there is a Cafe of broken dreams. There are people and saying funny things. There you can take the dog out first part, need to see her vault jumpsuit.
4. You can find the spammer, which has a crowd of unwashed Yahoos. If you miss the moves, and when the spammer is dead, disable the battle, the villagers quickly flee.
5. In the desert you can see the tin man if you give him a grease gun, which is nearby, it will give you a bit of microreactors and run.
6. In the desert you can find the knights of king Arthur they are looking for the Holy grenade.
7. In the desert is the guardian of eternity, is a portal into the past. You will be sent to the shelter to get out of it you have to break the water chip in the computer (nothing like, and the first FALLOUT) will give you 1000 experience points, but before do not forget to dig in the crates in one of the rooms to find a weapon powered by sunlight (solar scrocher).
8. In the desert crashed Shuttle, the corpses next to it you can find three injections. I don't know what they need.
9. In the desert you can also find the remains of a whale that fell from a great height. Next to him you can pick up a pot of daisies. However, why they are needed I don't know.
10. In the desert you can see a squad of Enclave led by Frank. They mercilessly shot the family. Then you look stunned as they leave.

And who is not broke, please throw off saving with a Holy hand grenade or with a crashed UFO, but it could not be found. If you don't want to throw it at least tell us or upload screenshots.

Question: What are the secrets in the wilderness, in addition to these.

Question 2: Where to find the Easter egg, I'm all clambered basement up in a gun store and not found.

S

Q: Where to get Easter egg and what to do with it?
A: the Egg is a joke, another trinket.
You can find it in the basement of New Reno Arms, in a pot among the boxes in the Southeast corner (see picture).
PlayGround.ru

This material is taken from fallout.ru from FAQ. Author: Sadom

S

All random encounters, with descriptions and screenshots.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.03.20

1. In the desert you can find govoryashie head
- found

2. You can find the bridge, beside him stood a monk... kill monk (huge amount of experience) that it is very difficult. Because the lives of many
- also seen. Killed from gowski in the eye ;))

3. In the desert there is a Cafe of broken dreams.
- five times one day stumbled upon this location (a glitch), cool ;-)

4. You can find the spammer, which has a crowd of unwashed Yahoos.
- and most importantly - for the murder of villages lower karma )

5. In the desert you can see the tin man
- found

6. In the desert you can find people of king Arthur
- and the second time, which is rare, given the chance.. they will fight with incredible monster.. %)) Grenade of Antioch was found, however with the 1.04 patch (see files) is a powerful thing.

7. In the desert is the guardian of eternity, is a portal into the past.
- found

8. In the desert crashed Shuttle, the corpses next to it you can find three injections. I don't know what they need.
is mega-stinacy ;) at 90 hp each.. sort of. A rare location.

9. In the desert you can also find the remains of a whale that fell from a great height. Next to him you can pick up a pot of daisies. However, why they are needed I don't know.
- for fun is needed, just like that )

10. In the desert you can see a squad of Enclave led by Frank.
it doesn't count, maybe this encounter occurs over time.

or a crashed UFO
- read your paragraph 8

Where to find Easter egg
- where you have climbed.. however I found it only once, and then I could not exactly remember where it is :(

A

10. Location of Toxic waste.
Get a huge dose of radiation.. and everywhere lace Gekko :) Found only once.

11. Caravan in the South of the state.
Unlike other caravans that the dealer has a rare XL70E3 gun :
XL70E3

12. Dealer for the North of the state.
Very rare encounter, requires luck level 10 (high). Can sell Alien Blaster, powerful and efficient pulse weapons. Never found.
Alien
Although once managed to use a glitch to repair the wall in the electric maze on the Enclave and take it from there :-)

13. Secret Of The Cave.
Inhabited by tough warriors in combat armor with really cool guns. However most of them are somehow stupid and will never shoot ) Find peredo, and will gather a lovely collection of very expensive junk. Extremely rare location, found three times somewhere in the vicinity of the city of Redding.

S

Although once managed to use a glitch to repair the wall in the electric maze on the Enclave and take it from there :-)

Depends on what skill above all developed something and find it.

I
Ignacius Malfoy 20.03.20

For the DOMINION

THANK you!!!

For A Soldier

- also seen. Killed from gowski in the eye ;))

And I it with the caseless and also in the eyes.

- but with patch 1.04

And th without the patch does not, and you feel like 6 megs to download.

is a powerful thing.

That's the one I remember specifically was shaking slam to give St. grenade Frank, but not found :(

or a crashed UFO
- read your paragraph 8

I heard that UFO is not the Shuttle, and there you can find the Alien Blaster.

11. Caravan in the South of the state.
Unlike other caravans that from a dealer
gun has a rare XL70E3

And I'm all the caravans passed, because I got tired, and now this.

Can sell Alien Blaster, powerful and efficient pulse weapons. Never found.

Oh how I want it, nothing you showed the picture :)

So – so. And here is more of what the wall and a glitch.

found three times somewhere in the vicinity of the city of Redding.

And that secret meetings have a special place in the wilderness or they can meet anywhere. I know for example that in the area of Navarro's possible to meet a squad enclaves, and in the area of new Reno gangsters, etc.

A

Ignatius Malfoy
And th without the patch does not, and you feel like 6 megs to download.
- hmm.. modem or something? :P read the description of the patch and realize that it's worth it (without any grenade patches to find the impossible.. like)

I heard that UFO is not the Shuttle, and there you can find the Alien Blaster.
is rumors, nothing more. UFO this is the Shuttle, where the roll three mega-stimpak.

And here is more of what the wall and a glitch.
- I can't, I can't remember, maybe it was long ago :) And also when no patch played...

And that secret meetings have a special place in the wilderness or they can meet anywhere.
- some - anywhere. And other types of merchant And Blaster - in a strictly defined territory.

S

Secret meetings - anywhere. Only some necessary conditions (like low luck high or Vice versa) to find them.

PS: can patch not download. There is a small patch for 20-26 KB.

S

Click on text to go to the description of the patches.

Wasteland Chronicles

Encounter Booster Fix
This patch increases the probability of random encounters. If you have a fast processor - this patch is for You!
Author: Miran & Haris
download (20 Kb)

Holy Handgrenade Patch
This mini-patch will make possible the finding of the Holy Hand Grenade.
Author: SeaWolf
download (26 Kb)

M
Mauser 20.03.20

Alien Blaster shopkeeper sells strictly to the North of Modoc.Excellent barrel.With fast shot,2 Aktion fight 10кой in agility and EE vepon fines think allows you to shoot without aiming 6 times per turn with lethal force.The main disadvantage - small range of fire.Well, traditionally, all the blasters trouble dealing with armored targets.

S

Description Alien Blaster

M
Mauser 20.03.20

The amendment is certainly not finese, and the bonus rate of Faya.

A

omg... write in English then OK? :)

M
Mauser 20.03.20

Hehe,Yes you did know - no weapon finesse. and bonus rate of fire

M
Mauser 20.03.20

Fallout ru says that even AB can be obtained in the enclave using the computer in the maze.

I
Ignacius Malfoy 20.03.20

For A Soldier

read the description of the patch and realize that it's worth it

- And they say a patch will remove old bugs and add new, so I'm afraid of.

I have the dumbest question. How do you put pictures of the Alien Blaster and XL70E3, teach me to be like that, the subject on a white background without any borders.

S

Ignatius Malfoy
Under the input user name and password is figovina: PIX. Through it and insert pictures...